Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems bbc radio 5 live now have delooney as a football pundit.
Strange times at media city

Seems bbc radio 5 live now have delooney as a football pundit.
Strange times at media city
Media City is infested with Rags.
I'm sure Delooney has friends in low places there who will be willing to pay him to spout his inane bullshit that many listeners will take as gospel.
Another reason the BBC should fund itself like every other TV and Radio station has to.

Tune..!

There was an innocence about that era or so it seemed to a 16 year old boy back then..

We got stiffed against the dippers in the LC semi but on the whole it seemed like an even playing field compared to the croc of biased, bent, red shirted favoritism that gets dished up these days..

That, coupled with the posse of ex players and hangers on, blowing plumes of smoke up the dippers and rags arses along with SKY and BT, all fearful of stepping out of line and painting them in a negative light, is sickening to witness..

I'm convinced we only won the stuff we have because we were brilliant..

In 2018 and 19 we were untouchable, the only way to compete with us was to implement VAR and fcuk us over..

That's my take things anyway ...

Maybe I need to take my blue tinted glasses off and get with the program..!

Fcuk that, VAR is the modern day Alf Gray but on a much grander scale ..!

Keep the faith..!
Never talk to me about the LC semi, I’m still bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.