Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, huge game coming up so smear campaigns begin, so predictable but getting fed up with all these investigations, isnt it time the club fought back and told them to put up or shut up
That's the point though, there are no "new" investigations. There was the one by UEFA which got comprehensively laughed at by CAS and we've got the known one by the PL which seems to be going nowhere after 3 years since it's based on the same hacked emails.

I see bbc sports main story is smearing us about the details spiegel shite, AGAIN. Same narrative as before, other than big game coming up v dippers and united are no longer our rivals. Predictable contemptible cunts

Interesting that Der Spiegel (that's Mirror in German - oh the irony) claims to know what the Premier League are supposedly investigating about City despite the PL is going to great lengths, even in court, to keep this confidential. If they had a case they'd have brought it by now. Der Spiegel is like a dog with a bone. All those millions of emails they had and fuck all to show for it. Sad bastards.

Last edited:
I don't know about him but I am. Let the red rags spew their bile. If an Icelandic rag starts giving you shit about this, just laugh in his face.
The Icelandic rags are not so bad it's the Icelandic Liverpool fans I am having problem with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.