Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck can you have 1 league title in over 30 years and be one of the greatest teams ever. What a load of shit
The klopp era

15/16 - Fuck all
16/17 - Fuck all
17/18 - Fuck all
18/19 - 1 UCL
19/20 - 1 PL
20/21 - Fuck all
21/22 -1 LC, 2nd in PL
----
The pep era

16/17 - Fuck all
17/18 - 1 PL, 1 LC
18/19 - 1 PL, 1 FA, 1 LC
19/20 - 1 LC
20/21 - 1 PL, 1 LC
21/22 - 1st in PL

The scouse fucker McNulty said this in a bbc article

"Klopp is now the next manager likely to build a dynasty at a club in the manner of Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United and Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.

He, self-evidently, cannot match their trophy haul or anywhere near their longevity yet but Klopp's extended presence at Liverpool - to 2026 at least under the terms of his new contract - is as much of a guarantee of success as it gets."

Wow, just fucking Wow!

Did he forget about what Pep has and is doing for us!

We have been dominant, winning three of the last four PL titles, getting 100 points, winning trebles, yet he's banging on about bingo building a dynasty! this shite is unbelievable.

Hopefully Pep is as pissed off as i am and determined to win our remaining games, retain the PL and win the CL and then tell the mainstream media and every other red ****, to fucking do one!

COME ON CITY!!!
The broadcasting media and other "media" outlets are contractually obliged to either ignore Manchester City or go completely over the top when reporting on our rivals.

The lack of acknowledgement at some of our achievements is on par with flat earthers' trying to avoid the shape of the moon.

I keep saying that the poor and biased journalism in England is the perfect drive for Pep and his squad. And they get it for free on a near daily basis.
Just listen to Peps’ snidy comments on Salah’s selection today. As soon as Pep is able to speak freely he might just let us all in the way the club and his squad are treated
Yep, if Pep read the media website's today and isn't livid at the disrespect shown to our club, i'd be very surprised. As you say it's perfect motivation for him and the squad to finish the season on a high and to show everyone who the best team is.

Tbh I love all the fawning over Liverpool atm. The media have shot their load early after only a Carabao cup win. They seem to be inadvertently piling so much pressure on Liverpool to win it all when I'm sure Liverpool themselves will only really want to be concentrating on the league at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.