Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim shite and the Slymon Jordan will be loving it this morning. Talk Shite will be Shite this Morning. Thankfully I don't listen to it, or watch Sly Sports News.

Not looked at anything except BM since full time

The two most gobby plastic rags I know have only sent one piss taking text each. Even they know they're in no position to gloat

Talk sport actually being nice to us this morning. Alan brazil gabby and neil warnock all saying they felt gutted for us.

I wish that Mike Bushall on BBC breakfast walks in front of a blue coloured car today !!! Cnut of highest order with his little digs . I would respect him more if he just had one big belly laugh at us , it's what we have all done, and move on .

I wish that Mike Bushall on BBC breakfast walks in front of a blue coloured car today !!! Cnut of highest order with his little digs . I would respect him more if he just had one big belly laugh at us , it's what we have all done, and move on .

The bloke is the class clown of BBC Breakfast, you get the impression other presenters don't take him seriously as he is an immature tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.