Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the old training course bollocks like "kiss" "keep it simple stupid" and "don't sell the sausage, sell the sizzle" ffs, those cunts were paid fortunes to spout that shite, all of them complete fucking chancers, never, ever, took anything away from courses other than a hangover.
Watching "the apprentice " one week and the contestants were given their challenge
One team sat around a desk throwing out ideas when one stood up, walked to the blank chart on an easel and proceeded to draw a large circle. The others stopped talking and watched in anticipation of a fabulous task winning idea
He then drew a smaller second circle inside the first, then a third which he coloured in
He turned to his colleagues and proudly said, whilst pointing to the chart " this is a target, that's the bullseye we have to hit"

I've just got notification of a speeding offence in Bury, doing 38 on a 30 limit. I do about 50k per year, I'm a courteous driver, I'll stop for pedestrians to cross if it's older people or parents with kids, I never drive dangerously and never jump red lights, I don't remember the day I was supposedly going over the limit but I almost guarantee I wasn't putting anyone in danger, fuming, but I'll just tell my accountant to reduce my tax by a £100 to pay for the course:-)
It's not tax deductible. I tried when I was self employed

It's not tax deductible. I tried when I was self employed
I know, I'll just pay £100 less tax than I'm supposed to, fuck em. My Accountant died last year (https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/18867316.amp/) I didn't know he'd passed away, I'd been trying to contact him for about three months to ask for my accounts. When I finally heard he'd died I rang HMRC and told them my accounts would be late, they're so pragmatic they just fined me £200, wankers.

Yep, the old training course bollocks like "kiss" "keep it simple stupid" and "don't sell the sausage, sell the sizzle" ffs, those cunts were paid fortunes to spout that shite, all of them complete fucking chancers, never, ever, took anything away from courses other than a hangover.

Thank you for cascading that thought shower.

Yup! Best one I ever witnessed was up in Glasgow when the young consultant, recently recruited from Oxford, started going round the 25 of us to answer 'What do you expect to get at the end of this course?'.. by the time it had got a third of the way around the horseshoe, all of the options had been used up, everyone thinking 'What the f*ck new can I add?'.. eventually, the last guy was Old Bill, a gnarled, cynical Glaswegian who sucked on his false teeth, adjusted his glemps and said 'Whit do ah expect the get at the end o' this course? I'll tell ye.. another bloody big, thick folder to stick up in the loft..' Cue whole room collapsing in laughter..
Lol, too right pal, just what I thought, a right royal waste of time.

I was on one of these at an outward bound course site. They were bigging up the main "facilitator" who supposedly went to North America and lived with the "Indians" and he was was even given an Indian name.

I just chimed up with "what, Patel?".

It didn't go down too well with the organisers!

It has always been quite clear to me that the CEO holds the purse strings on transfers. Soriano has moved on to CFG business and Berrada has stepped up. Cannot imagine why anybody would think differently.
EDIT PS. Pep has always made it clear that he is Head Coach, not manager.
I know mate but my post was aimed at one individual who was having none of it.Yes long gone are the days when we had a Manager and now rightly called Coaches.
I had an argument with a Toffee about 10 years ago when we were after Lescott and he couldn`t get his head around that either Hughes or The Mad Italian, didn`t contact David Moyes directly,instead of it being done between our people at a higher level.
Strange creatures these fans from The Peoples Club. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.