Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can quote numerous occasions when UK politicians have met dubious leaders, even the Queen has met several. Without looking any up; Stalin, Hitler, Gaddafi, Arafat, several Israeli Prime ministers but notably Sharon. Unless you know what was said you are in no position to comment.

Last edited:
I can quote numerous occasions when UK politicians have met dubious leaders, even the Queen has met several. Without looking any up; Stain, Hitler, Gaddafi, Arafat, several Israeli Prime ministers but notably Sharon. Unless you know what was said you are in no position to comment.
But they are allowed to. They are British and for good measure they are white. I long for the return of the British Empire when we ruled India and these blooming Arabs were on camels. The Commonwealth games - we always were top and don't get me started on Hong Kong.

It's started.

Screenshot-20220320-122127.png
A half arsed so called sports publication branching out into world politics. They may as well give it a go though as their sports output is mostly biased clickbait bullshit.

And the BBC reported that the USA were disappointed that the UAE met with Assad
So is that BBC report bollocks, or did the USA oppose the proposal at the UN?
The American's didn't want it to happen, but i forget when the American option became the only option, Turkey didn't want it happening only, they're currently occupying large areas in Syria and don't want to give them back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.