Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this right.

Sam Lee, the Midlands-born, united-supporting, sole City writer at The Pathetic, where they have at least 3, maybe 4, Liverpool-supporting hagiographic writers, is saying Pep's wrong about the media bias towards Liverpool?

How do you feel about having to pass on the Grand Mastery of the Blinkered Crackpots to Guardiola after your 10 year reign? Disappointed, or relieved?

Let's see if any of them have the balls to call HIM a blinkered crackpot.

Reactions: mat
Hahahahaha pep has played a blinder and these so called journalists and pundits can’t hack it,now the Haaland deal is near completion,and going off tolmie we are enquiring about de Jong hahahahaha if that happened as well there’d be a huge wailing and gnashing of teeth up and down the country from the media and hacks it would be off the scale hahahahaha…
Just wait till Pep announces he's extending his contract might just finish a few of them off

I think that Frank Swift might have been the last ‘true blue’ journalist.
Now we have ‘former blue pundits’ like the dreadful Steve McManaman, Andy Hinchcliffe and the panto clown Micah Richards. The embittered Lee Dixon. Only one who comes out with any credit is Owen Hargreaves who played 1 game for us - and has always been very fair to us.

I think that Frank Swift might have been the last ‘true blue’ journalist.
Now we have ‘former blue pundits’ like the dreadful Steve McManaman, Andy Hinchcliffe and the panto clown Micah Richards. The embittered Lee Dixon. Only one who comes out with any credit is Owen Hargreaves who played 1 game for us - and has always been very fair to us.
Paul Hince was (is hopefully) a big blue. Wrote for the MEN when it was a proper paper.

Let me get this right.

Sam Lee, the Midlands-born, united-supporting, sole City writer at The Pathetic, where they have at least 3, maybe 4, Liverpool-supporting hagiographic writers, is saying Pep's wrong about the media bias towards Liverpool?
From his perspective, there isn't any bias, he hasn't lived it as a blue. It's been around all my life, most of that being a disproportionate lack of collum inches in the papers unless they were slagging us off.

Listen the media pander down to a bunch of glory hunting pricks .......... they actually went out and asked folk who actually go to games then they would know the majority can’t stand United or Liverpool either ..........fans of local clubs know the white you went through and are probably happy that you get your rewards for sticking through the dark times ..........if the same happened to say Forest, Sunderland or Sheff Wednesday they would on the whole be happy ............ but sadly the British press are more bothered about a rag or victim fan from Devon than a genuine fan ........ bit sad really
From suburban Perth the morning after we won against Newcastle. I was walking the dog and bumped into my neighbour who is a Newcastle fan. After a brief chat about the match/result, he said to his mate that I was a City fan. His response was "you did everyone a favour last night". He is a Chelsea fan. He said the media coverage when Liverpool won the PL a few years back was unbearable. Wished him well for the FA Cup final.

Last edited:
Everyone isn't just fucked next season, they're fucked for the next 2 or 3 seasons!!!!!!

I expect Liverpool to make a couple of signings, but Salah and Mane contracts are up in the air, so they could be gone in 12 months. Liverpool will challenge us, but with Haaland and the other signings that we'll bring in I really think that's us ring fenced for the league for the next few seasons.

No one else will get close to us for the next few seasons. The barcodes have the money now, but it'll take them years to buy their success, we didn't buy it overnight and nor will they. Even if Utd get Nunez, they're still a million miles away from us. Chelsea are on a rebuild as half their defence is going. Spurs are spurs and Arsenal will be 4th place at best.
Take care mate. It’s a team game.
I am sure we will be f…… brilliant but injuries, refs, VAR, and good football will still challenge us. I expect Arsenal and Spurs to challenge more. IF Jesus goes to Arsenal he will be a hit.
Conte is good for Spurs.
Not worried aboutScum or the scousers next season, just the cockneys

From suburban Perth the morning after we won against Newcastle. I was walking the dog and bumped into my neighbour who is a Newcastle. After a brief chat about the match/result, he said to his mate that I was a City fan. His response was "you did everyone a favour last night". He is a Chelsea fan. He said the media coverage when they won the PL a few years back was unbearable. Wished him well for the FA Cup final.
I jist cannae believe that this post is genuine. St Johnstone dinnae play Manchester City (apart from a behind closed door friendly) to replace the Beijing Super Cup Final against the Rags. A Newcastle supporter in Perth?? You’re having a laugh!!
More chance of finding a Stirling Albion and Manchester City fan in Somerset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.