Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to learn mathematics that's for sure, she made a big guff in the world cup and then last night she said if we won the gap would be 5 bit up to 11 if we lost.

Also, what the fuck did she have on connection with either team to warrant her appearance?

Now if they wanted a woman, why not go and get Houghton or Izzy who have both been on mstches before and are nearer to the ends of their careers but crucially at least played for one of the clubs.

Never get a rag or dipper game without representation from an ex player but our games though better than it was, still can be found with only a tenuous link at times ie pointy and rhe perma injured rag Hargreaves and I count neither as a City connection.
We live in a society where morons are championed. Tweet something or drop a gaffe and it seems to make you more employable over other competent pundits.

Thought Nedum was a bit prickly with her last night. You could see him getting frustrated with her comments. Shearer as well at times. Nedum did well to fight City's corner. Did he call himself a City Shill?
He did. Which I thought was very unfair on himself. No need to say that. However, I guess he understands that pundits should be balanced, reasoned and objective, which clearly he is. When you get the likes of Neville, Carragher, Mc Pointy, Ferdinand & Michael Owen etc being obviously and blatantly biased on any and every game they turn up at then they are the shills.

Thought Nedum was a bit prickly with her last night. You could see him getting frustrated with her comments. Shearer as well at times. Nedum did well to fight City's corner. Did he call himself a City Shill?
He was quite right to do so, Nedum knows his subject and does his homework where necessary. It shows, always balanced and correct, doesn’t talk bollocks like the rest of them!

Think he said City fan boy, which he has used on podcasts before!

I’m still amazed that some beauts on BBC HYS are allowed to get away with calling us a state owned oil club and failing ffp !!!

Anyway I enjoy the piss boiling on there and some balloon called “Northern Lights” reckons Phil is made to look good by our foreign players. No wonder he didn’t get in the World Cup squad then !!!

I don’t mind women offering an insight into the men’s game if they have some understanding of the game at the elite level. Only woman I have heard who has this is Emma Hayes. The likes of Carney, Smith, Aluko and Finnis-Brown are just there as box tickers. Despite playing for their country it’s at a level around the Conference or whatever it’s called these days. They have no knowledge of the game and how it works at PL level. I mean we rarely have a lower league manager on as a pundit for a PL game but we keep having these idiots foisted upon us.
this 99% , the only thing you got wrong was the conference level, women's football is at an under 14 level, or maybe slightly lower

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team​

The Australian women's national soccer team was thrashed 7-0 by the Under-15 boys of Newcastle Jets

people seem to think its out of order not to like women's football but the truth of the matter is it is a very low standard, it can be entertaining if you get 2 equal teams i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.