Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for City fans today in the times, Northcroft reckons that Pep could be on the way to becoming as good a manager as Arsene Wenger. Apparently now that Pep has “evolved” (not revolved) and brought in Haaland he is thereby ”suggesting he has the vision and ruthlessness to emulate the greats”. One of the “greats”who Pep hasn’t yet managed to emulate according to daft as a brush Jon is the reasonably successful Wenger

He must not have spotted the evolution of our swashbuckling 17/18 title team in to the more prosaic inverted wingers treble winning 2019 team and the revolutionary (in England) false 9 back to back title winning team of the last two seasons.

What do these fuckers think of when they’re watching games, don’t they notice what’s going on ?
Major Trophies as Manager (Excluding “Super Cups”)

Pep Guardiola: 21 (9 PL)
Arsene Wenger: 12 (10 PL)

If you include all “Super” cups, Pep is so far beyond Arsene that he’s threatening to lap him (not that Wenger would see it, of course).

Pep has done it in three of the top five leagues, has more PL titles, and Wenger never won the CL.

Can’t wait for Pep to reach the lofty heights of Wenger!

I hear claims that Haaland is on nearly a million pounds a week and that City make underhand payments to players.

If that's the case then the solution for other clubs such as man united is straight forward. Simply double Ronaldo's salary. Then suddenly he will score a hat trick every week and united will win the league.

Legally, but in my book it is wrong for a man in his mid thirties to be perving on 18 year olds.

I mentioned the sioccerette feature because the bloke thinks he has the best morals abd is above anybody.
So you're just deliberately misinterpreting the meaning then?

I doubt Rushden has told anyone he’s has the best morals and that he is above everybody. I don’t particularly like the bloke or his presenting style, so I never listen to him though, so if you could link me to where he’s said that, I’ll change my outlook on him.

So you're just deliberately misinterpreting the meaning then?

I doubt Rushden has told anyone he’s has the best morals and that he is above everybody. I don’t particularly like the bloke or his presenting style, so I never listen to him though, so if you could link me to where he’s said that, I’ll change my outlook on him.

It was seedy and cringeworthy.

He spends a lot of his time on air telling fans what is right and what isn't in the football world and away from it. His coverage of city is mainly full of sneering comments assisted by his pissed up pal Barry. I have better things to do than find a specific link.

Noticed you've gone after a few of my posts recently, not sure if you've got anything better to do on your Sunday.

It was seedy and cringeworthy.

He spends a lot of his time on air telling fans what is right and what isn't in the football world and away from it. His coverage of city is mainly full of sneering comments assisted by his pissed up pal Barry. I have better things to do than find a specific link.

Noticed you've gone after a few of my posts recently, not sure if you've got anything better to do on your Sunday.
Ok mate, if you call someone a Nonce incorrectly, your a bit of a dick.

You don’t like Rushden, yet listen to him. Why?

Major Trophies as Manager (Excluding “Super Cups”)

Pep Guardiola: 21 (9 PL)
Arsene Wenger: 12 (10 PL)

If you include all “Super” cups, Pep is so far beyond Arsene that he’s threatening to lap him (not that Wenger would see it, of course).

Pep has done it in three of the top five leagues, has more PL titles, and Wenger never won the CL.

Can’t wait for Pep to reach the lofty heights of Wenger!
There’s no comparison is there.

Don’t get me wrong I rate Wenger highly for what he’s achieved, certainly higher than Klopp, but Pep is in the pantheon with the true greats of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.