Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
[The Overlap] Paul Scholes: "I rate Kylian Mbappe above Erling Haaland as the best young footballer itw. There's more to his game, he's not just a pure striker. He can go wide, dribble past people, he's quick, he can play 1-2s. Haaland is fucking amazing, don't get me wrong, but he's a goalscorer."

[The Overlap] Paul Scholes: "I rate Kylian Mbappe above Erling Haaland as the best young footballer itw. There's more to his game, he's not just a pure striker. He can go wide, dribble past people, he's quick, he can play 1-2s. Haaland is fucking amazing, don't get me wrong, but he's a goalscorer."

Last time I looked, games were won on goals scored not number of dribbles

Only ever seems to be at our expense, could you imagine a headline like that had it happened with the dippers players??

Also i see the sun portray as something like "Grealish has sex with woman the night she was raped", forgive me if i am wrong or have missed something but with it going through court currently, shouldn't it be stated as allegedly raped?
Already made up their minds, and bugger the consequences.

I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed this question part with the ginger c..t! Comes out more substantial than the rest of 'the golden generation' put together. I like he is still riled by that title loss in 11/12. :) :): ) - and that playing against us means so much to him. I am waiting for the whole interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.