Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
STONKING ARTICLE!!!

He's basically calling him the lying bin dipping hypocrite **** he is. While he constantly repeats this bullshit from his safe house, it does nothing but incite hatred amongst fans.
The evil minion looking **** needs to be made accountable

How come Samuel is the only reporter who writes like this about us?? It's pretty weird how hes the complete opposite to everyone else??
What's weird (and truly sad) is how odd it feels to read a complimentary/positive story about us compared to bile and hatred. It really shouldn't feel this odd seeing positive stories about the nations champions and the most successful team in a decade (who have redefined footballing success boundaries). Something is really really broken in this country and most people just can't see it.

For accusing him of borderline xenophobia.
Fair comment on a matter of public interest. I would love the dippers to sue, then the truth will out in court and can only harm Liverpool and they will have done it to themselves.
Pannick K.C.:
” Mr. Klopp, can you tell us what nickname your directors use to refer to Mr. Soriano?”

Dominic King in the mail being liverpools mouthpiece yet again. Laughably suggesting they'll bring legal action against us.

Just who would they be bring action against? No one from City has said anything on record, no quote exists except an off the record briefing.
I think the Mail's management need to make Martin Samuel into Dominic King's boss. Assign the fucker to reporting away games for Leigh RMI

What's weird (and truly sad) is how odd it feels to read a complimentary/positive story about us compared to bile and hatred. It really shouldn't feel this odd seeing positive stories about the nations champions and the most successful team in a decade (who have redefined footballing success boundaries). Something is really really broken in this country and most people just can't see it.
It's truly f*cked that I'm actually agreeing with an article in that hate fuelled, fascist bile spewing excuse for a newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.