Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly he named 3 Arab owned clubs not Barcelona RM. He wouldnt have mentioned Newcastle before the takeover, this proves its racist as he didnt mention any clubs taken over by Americans
He knew exactly what he was saying and now the shits hit the fan the twats doing his best to try and cover damage limitations.

Exactly he named 3 Arab owned clubs not Barcelona RM. He wouldnt have mentioned Newcastle before the takeover, this proves its racist as he didnt mention any clubs taken over by Americans

There's proof in legal terms and then proof outside of the courts. We all know what he meant, that's undeniable. But in legal terms there's no proof. It could just be coincidental that they're all Arab owned teams. They're all vastly rich so the fact they can spend what they want can be interpreted as an accurate statement (ignoring the practicalities around that). This is going nowhere for City. They'll not be able to prove anything, and we'll not say anything further on this matter. But that's fine, because it's created enough headlines now for people in the media to be very wary of what they say/write moving forwards. Any journalist out there knows that if they try and make a similar claim to Klopp, they'll be pulled up on it so they're going to have to soften their stance. They'll likely do that by throwing in Chelsea just to drop one yank owner in which upsets the fewest people!

But the sheep do fall for it unfortunately. That's why we are FFP cheats. An 'oil club'. Underhand / backhand payment cheats. Inflating sponsorship deals cheats. Attendance figures / ticket sales cheats. Haalands on £900K a week cheats etc I could go on and on. The average person in the street who has a passing interest in football gets bombarded with this bullshit virtually on a daily basis and it sinks in. That's what propganda is designed to do. I've been out to parties and gatherings and spoke to people about football, told them that I'm a City fan and all of the above immediately gets regurgitated. The people who leave the comments are in a very small minority overall. That's why they do it.
No, they know it's not true and just
But the sheep do fall for it unfortunately. That's why we are FFP cheats. An 'oil club'. Underhand / backhand payment cheats. Inflating sponsorship deals cheats. Attendance figures / ticket sales cheats. Haalands on £900K a week cheats etc I could go on and on. The average person in the street who has a passing interest in football gets bombarded with this bullshit virtually on a daily basis and it sinks in. That's what propganda is designed to do. I've been out to parties and gatherings and spoke to people about football, told them that I'm a City fan and all of the above immediately gets regurgitated. The people who leave the comments are in a very small minority overall. That's why they do it.
Anyone with an iq less than 10 and regularly listen to talksport believe it and that's about it

But it was the fact the BBC stated "Gulf State owned"
City are not Gulf state owned
City is majority owned by an individual from a Gulf state

A few random thoughts on the last few days:

1. Klopp, despite his imperfect English, knew exactly what he was doing. Stoke the rhetoric get the supporters fired up. It was most likely deflection. Don’t focus on Liverpool’s form look over here at 2nd place City dominating the league. The media took it and ran with it.

2. I abhor everything about Munich chants, Hillsborough chants as much I detest some of the Irish women’s team singing up the Ra. It is borne of ignorance from a generation far removed from the horrors of which they sing. It’s disgusting and at best embarrassing. At worst it sullies the reputation of all supporters. Who enjoys taunting about tragedy? Would anyone chant about the Bradford fire, a school shooting or 9/11? It’s pathetic behaviour and needs to stop. No matter who you support those chants can never be justified.

3. Lost in the midst of the above is the fact that yet again both our bus was attacked and coins were thrown at Pep. This for me is hugely dangerous and will ultimately lead to serious harm. No doubt Liverpool had their statement on the chanting out quickly to get ahead of this but it is the most serious of the issues. If the rhetoric isn’t toned down things will get more violent and feral. In that context Klopp needs to be a lot more careful in what he says.

Finally I think the media have got Pep and Klopp’s images the wrong way round. Klopp is presented as a thoughtful, considered footballing revolutionary. Pep as an eccentric, a bit bad tempered, ruthless and a bad loser, he doesn’t promote young players and has largely succeeded as a cheque book manager.

Of late Klopp has shown his true colours, bitter, angry and struggling to adapt his team. Pep on the other hand is in the process of remaking his team and building his 2nd great City team. He is pretty gracious to every side we play, he has been generous with his team and has promoted a number of worthwhile causes. Pep’s legacy will be a transformation in how teams play. Klopp? What’s his going to be? Work hard, hoof it forward, cross and rely on genius from Mane or Salah?

When I meet people, who only have a limited interest in the PL, who ask which team I support and I answer City, their response is that City's success down to the Arab wealth and oil funding. I always respond with a lengthy description of the extensive re-development of East Manchester, the community sports facilities, housing, etc., enabled by the Middle East funding. That is the way City fans should respond on behalf of the club.
I also contrast City's community investment with the not so community minded stadium developments at Anfield. Also, the complete absence of any development inside OT, never mind outside in Stretford.

A few random thoughts on the last few days:

1. Klopp, despite his imperfect English, knew exactly what he was doing. Stoke the rhetoric get the supporters fired up. It was most likely deflection. Don’t focus on Liverpool’s form look over here at 2nd place City dominating the league. The media took it and ran with it.

2. I abhor everything about Munich chants, Hillsborough chants as much I detest some of the Irish women’s team singing up the Ra. It is borne of ignorance from a generation far removed from the horrors of which they sing. It’s disgusting and at best embarrassing. At worst it sullies the reputation of all supporters. Who enjoys taunting about tragedy? Would anyone chant about the Bradford fire, a school shooting or 9/11? It’s pathetic behaviour and needs to stop. No matter who you support those chants can never be justified.

3. Lost in the midst of the above is the fact that yet again both our bus was attacked and coins were thrown at Pep. This for me is hugely dangerous and will ultimately lead to serious harm. No doubt Liverpool had their statement on the chanting out quickly to get ahead of this but it is the most serious of the issues. If the rhetoric isn’t toned down things will get more violent and feral. In that context Klopp needs to be a lot more careful in what he says.

Finally I think the media have got Pep and Klopp’s images the wrong way round. Klopp is presented as a thoughtful, considered footballing revolutionary. Pep as an eccentric, a bit bad tempered, ruthless and a bad loser, he doesn’t promote young players and has largely succeeded as a cheque book manager.

Of late Klopp has shown his true colours, bitter, angry and struggling to adapt his team. Pep on the other hand is in the process of remaking his team and building his 2nd great City team. He is pretty gracious to every side we play, he has been generous with his team and has promoted a number of worthwhile causes. Pep’s legacy will be a transformation in how teams play. Klopp? What’s his going to be? Work hard, hoof it forward, cross and rely on genius from Mane or Salah?
Klipperty can only rally his players once/twice a year, that's why they are 9th. I don't give a monkeys what any journalist says, klipperty is no better than Mourinho. Very bad loser with a victim mentality. He foams at the mouth with his hatred for being a bit shit more often than not and speaks to his fans like he's some kind of Deity of truth. His disciples lap it up. If he's not careful He will leave that job with barely a league title and a legacy of being an angry bitter man. Mourinho shot himself in the foot with his behaviour with Pep in Spain and then his teams not playing for him like they once did. Turkey teeth will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.