Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the Mirror have been reporting Haaland is causing issues in our dressing room based on absolutely nothing… oh and he’s leaving apparently.

Desperate as fuck.

That nunez stats page, fancy sky missing out the most important stat(goals scored) from that list, anyone would think that if you play forward for the dippers you dont need to score, sky will still want you so bad its embarrassing.

They also missed another one hes first at...........red cards...........#polishing a turd at sky, #desperate.

To be fair though, didnt they find a similarly generous list of specific cherry picked stats to show our Jack in a better light in his first season with us...............oh, but theres no bias or agenda.
weird. all those meaningless stats and only two goals. it reminds me of that united stat they played on derby day catch-up - possession in last 3 minutes. only win they’ll get this season. mib rats

Saw the Mirror have been reporting Haaland is causing issues in our dressing room based on absolutely nothing… oh and he’s leaving apparently.

Desperate as fuck.
If you’re reading the mirror, you’ve already lost.

How is that affecting us currently ?
it affects us in our daily life by either not talking about football with workmates or spending bait time arguing City's case in defence, as what is said is believed over and over again.

A little example

A guy (man utd) kept telling me Haaland was on 600k a week FACT, I argued back he was not and was actually on 350/400k then the 'news' broke that we were paying him 900k a week.

The same bloke was at me telling me that we were paying him 900k a week FACT

I said in reply but last week you told me it was 600k FACT, which fact is the correct fact or are you just fucking that dumb that you believe everything you read in the newspaper?

Then we can add on all the FFP shit
The largest squad in the league shit
The limitless pot of cash shit
The owned by a state shit

I could go on but it kinda grinds you down.

it affects us in our daily life by either not talking about football with workmates or spending bait time arguing City's case in defence, as what is said is believed over and over again.

A little example

A guy (man utd) kept telling me Haaland was on 600k a week FACT, I argued back he was not and was actually on 350/400k then the 'news' broke that we were paying him 900k a week.

The same bloke was at me telling me that we were paying him 900k a week FACT

I said in reply but last week you told me it was 600k FACT, which fact is the correct fact or are you just fucking that dumb that you believe everything you read in the newspaper?

Then we can add on all the FFP shit
The largest squad in the league shit
The limitless pot of cash shit
The owned by a state shit

I could go on but it kinda grinds you down.
But it only affects us if we choose to argue with morons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.