Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re reading the mirror, you’ve already lost.
I wasn’t, my computer gives me headlines from all news outlets when I hover over the bottom right news icon, and I caught the headline only.

Well, that is still affecting us as we then do not do the normal man-at-work thing and talk about football, to avoid arguing with the morons.

I did allude to this in the first sentence to counter your reply lol
Fair point :-)
I guess if you know they're morons to begin with, you could just turn it round on them - "£900k? Is he? What difference does it make?"
That should at least confuse them for a bit

it affects us in our daily life by either not talking about football with workmates or spending bait time arguing City's case in defence, as what is said is believed over and over again.

A little example

A guy (man utd) kept telling me Haaland was on 600k a week FACT, I argued back he was not and was actually on 350/400k then the 'news' broke that we were paying him 900k a week.

The same bloke was at me telling me that we were paying him 900k a week FACT

I said in reply but last week you told me it was 600k FACT, which fact is the correct fact or are you just fucking that dumb that you believe everything you read in the newspaper?

Then we can add on all the FFP shit
The largest squad in the league shit
The limitless pot of cash shit
The owned by a state shit

I could go on but it kinda grinds you down.
So in layman's terms, a few jealous cunts chatting shit , not affecting us one bit

We knew it.

What an absolute hypercritical c*nt Nevile has become. He sounds like a wannabe politician (chasing the money) more and more.

Note the reference to the UAE. C*nt!

View attachment 58570

Narrative ongoing by a rag kunt! He sees City are getting stronger and stronger and realises his team going to find it very hard forever more while we have our owner! Hopefully by the the he is sat in his rocking chair at 80 we would of surpassed his team!

If you’re reading the mirror, you’ve already lost.
Not sure how you come to that conclusion, i read all the free online newspapers, aside the Guardian. I don't think Guardian readers are lost, they tend to be nice people, just wrong.

I see that wonderful institution, the BBC, are fact-checking the Liz Truss' PMQ's.

Wouldn't it be nice to see the Reality Check Team examine Herr Bingo's comments?
They’re opening a fact checking service for anybody to use who can pay. Pay enough and the “facts” will say whatever you want them to say.

Just visit www.paedophile-shielding-fact-checking.co.U.K.

It's all a bit too raw at the moment, especially as we've just played Liverpool.
However, I genuinely think that if City keep winning, the tide will eventually turn, if only because the ever- expanding number of young City fans will determine the Media narrative, just as their current agenda is aimed at the larger United/Liverpool fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.