Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep was questioned over the chanting in his pre-match presser , and yet Clubshop was never questioned about the coin throwing and coach attack in his , like last year he wasnt asked about his fans spitting at our staff , and now we here the F.A.will not take any action about his xenophobic comments.
If you need any more proof of a clear agenda regarding our club then this is it , in a nutshell . The Dippers the untouchables who cannot be questioned and our club which are a free for all for negativity.
We are hurting a lot of people , but total domination of english football will bring envy , jealousy and hate , but i dont remember the Rags in the 90's or the Dippers in the 80's being vilified so much.
The problem is ill educated , biased pricks like Spit who cannot accept being second best especially to a club from Manchester.

To be perfectly honest I try not to listen to the negative shite as it would wind me up. I remember when we were shite and we still turned up in numbers. In actual fact I kind of think we enjoyed the up and down nature of the club rather than the mediocrity of just hovering around 13th/14th in the PL season after season.

I'm absolutely fine with the takeover. I've never once looked into who owns us. I love every home game. I enjoy us playing the style we play, we're the best team in the best league in the world. Our style is now copied by near enough every club in England - every league. Defenders are now expected to be able to play out instead of the hoof ball stuff we were all brought up with - that's down to us.

I also couldn't give a monkey's chuff about the CL - genuinely. It would be nice to win it just to shut the fannies up, but that's all. It's a cup competition that you can enter even if you finish 20+ points behind the Champions of your own league and if you win it you're the best team in Europe. Yeah, right. As I've said before it's actually akin to calling the FA Cup winners as the best team in England.

So, Spitty and Shit Tash can carry on with their American backed agenda (don't kid yourself that their owners have nothing to do with this - all the talk about oil money actually detracts from something that should be getting very, very close attention - American ownership and how much they take out of the league every season).

So, just enjoy the football and the trophies when we win them. Every now and then watch YouTube videos of the Blackburn and Gillingham games - we were fucking great back then as well.

To be perfectly honest I try not to listen to the negative shite as it would wind me up. I remember when we were shite and we still turned up in numbers. In actual fact I kind of think we enjoyed the up and down nature of the club rather than the mediocrity of just hovering around 13th/14th in the PL season after season.

I'm absolutely fine with the takeover. I've never once looked into who owns us. I love every home game. I enjoy us playing the style we play, we're the best team in the best league in the world. Our style is now copied by near enough every club in England - every league. Defenders are now expected to be able to play out instead of the hoof ball stuff we were all brought up with - that's down to us.

I also couldn't give a monkey's chuff about the CL - genuinely. It would be nice to win it just to shut the fannies up, but that's all. It's a cup competition that you can enter even if you finish 20+ points behind the Champions of your own league and if you win it you're the best team in Europe. Yeah, right. As I've said before it's actually akin to calling the FA Cup winners as the best team in England.

So, Spitty and Shit Tash can carry on with their American backed agenda (don't kid yourself that their owners have nothing to do with this - all the talk about oil money actually detracts from something that should be getting very, very close attention - American ownership and how much they take out of the league every season).

So, just enjoy the football and the trophies when we win them. Every now and then watch YouTube videos of the Blackburn and Gillingham games - we were fucking great back then as well.

Great post mate... I will just add: we will always defend our club and we are bloody good at it. Very few fan bases have had to put up with what we have over the years and we will never accept some of the shite these people say against our club and fans. All this ‘paranoia’ stuff is total bollox it’s just us defending ourselves.

Great post mate... I will just add: we will always defend our club and we are bloody good at it. Very few fan bases have had to put up with what we have over the years and we will never accept some of the shite these people say against our club and fans. All this ‘paranoia’ stuff is total bollox it’s just us defending ourselves.
Spot on. For paranoia read challenging inaccurate hypocrisy. They are desperate because their poison is t working

Riddled with lies and mistakes. The usual state-funded bollocks. Describes City’s management as “paranoid.” It says We are Ballon D’orr team of year. False. We are the Club of the Year for our work off the pitch. Just more fucking insults from a classless biased twat.
It’s unbelievable that a publication intended for a wide audience can contain such a fundamental factual error. Even if you are pushing a particular argument it shows a complete absence of professional self-respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.