Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to hand it to Big Fat Sam, playing the media with his silly comments. He’s completely shifted the spotlight from his underperforming and under-pressure team and made it all about him. Masterful - and the media are lapping it up. Won’t do him any good though as we’ll still twat them, but his deflection and media manipulation has been impressive.
It's easy to manipulate braindead, fawning fuckwits

Has old hairy mits Richard keys had anything to say about fat Sam yet? He always likes to make out that him and Sam are “mates” I remember when pep first came and keys said pep should get Sam in as defensive coach! I’m sure he’ll be blowing smoke up his arse Saturday and praying for an upset

One news report on Wrexhams parade said they'd had an injection of "Hollywood money". The way they were talking I have to assume this is the good stuff as opposed to our state backed dirty oil money?
Hollywood money is Epstein's & Weinstein's money. Definitely not dirty oil money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.