Medical

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8762710/Guillermo-Varela-has-confirmed-that-he-will-have-a-medical-at-Manchester-United" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ter-United</a> <- Him?

LoveCity said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8762710/Guillermo-Varela-has-confirmed-that-he-will-have-a-medical-at-Manchester-United <- Him?

Elite Limousine Service would not cater for both Man City and rag clients... too much of a conflict of interest.

Also, I know for a fact ELS (as I know the family who own/run ELS) has been providing this service to only City exclusively even before HRH Mansour & Chairman Khaldoon took over and the rags had someone else for this type of work... ELS are happy with their City contract and would not do anything to jeopardise it...

Would be really surprised if it was a rag player...

Probably Pellegrini... to make sure he can jack the constant abuse from media and possible "mancini" chants for the first few games!

LoveCity said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8762710/Guillermo-Varela-has-confirmed-that-he-will-have-a-medical-at-Manchester-United <- Him?

Guillermo Varela: Uruguay Under-20 international defender poised to join Manchester United
Sky Bet

Transfer Specials
Luis Suarez to sign for before 1st September 2013 9 Bets
Andy Carroll to sign for before 1st September 2013 9 Bets
Peter Odemwingie to sign for before 1st September 2013 10 Bets
Manager Specials
£10 Free Bet
Uruguay U20 international Guillermo Varela says he is to have a medical at Manchester United on Friday.

The Penarol full-back spent time on trial at Old Trafford at the end of last season and travelled to London from Uruguay on Thursday, speaking to Futbol a lo Penarol radio before he left.

He said: "I will have a medical on Friday and on Saturday I join the Uruguay Under-20 national team.

"I will have to learn English, Rodolfo Catino [Penarol's club treasurer] taught me something, the structure is impressive."

Catino also spoke to Futbol a lo Penarol radio before travelling to England.

He added: "The deal has been agreed, we now have to discuss some points, there won't be any percentage regarding any future transfer.

"The deal can be as much as 2.8 million Euros. Guille will adapt quickly to Manchester."

Manchester United have yet to comment on any deal for Varela.

Transfer Specials. Click here to bet.
Share:
Your Comments (49)post a comment
dan says June 7, 2013 11:43pm
Rafael is the only right back and we both know the likes of jones and smalling play better in the center, Sir Alex said to support your manager this is one of those times, In Moyes i trust.
chris says June 7, 2013 11:34pm
Best of luck to him however I hope that we will still go for those 2 top class players. Holding midfielder and a left winger. Ronaldo and Strootman for me.
decky says June 7, 2013 10:12pm
Young players who are scouted and come through the trail system generally have great potential so lets get behind the lad. On the topic of transfers I hope Moyes doesn't go for Fellani, for me he's not a Utd player and the fact no other big clubs have been linked with him recently says it all. Sneijder would have been a great buy but he's rotting in Turkey because of his greed.
masoodthered says June 7, 2013 5:56pm
Stupid signing we won't play him...
jayy says June 7, 2013 5:22pm
@david that comment was a challenge to read.
redmancunian says June 7, 2013 4:26pm
Hope the lad does well. I can't see him coming in and taking Rafael's place at right back, Varela will probably play for the U21's and the odd capital one cup game I would imagine. Hopefully United will strengthen the midfield now, and try our very best to get Rooney to stay
david says June 7, 2013 4:10pm
just signing him through trail at united shows he is good...just to sign him,loan him out 4 mor 1st team challenge,n he will be inline wit da sylvas...afta all,his not d 1st,i luv dis deal
cantona says June 7, 2013 7:54pm
Sort your grammar out lad!!!
ben says June 7, 2013 3:49pm
This deal was being touted well before the announcement of Moyes appointment so dont know why everyone is moaning
steve says June 7, 2013 3:47pm
He seems to have good potential and he has time to bed into the squad with all the other players United have who can play right back. I think that with each player Moyes signs he will feel more confident
besu says June 7, 2013 3:15pm
Welcome guillermo we hope that you will do the best for our club
pad says June 7, 2013 3:04pm
We're Manchester United we build for the future were not city who spend 34 million on a 28 year old unproven cdm, yes we spent money on RVP but he's proved himself in the prem for seasons he was crucial to winning the league, people moaning about young players being brought in? Are you forgetting about Ronaldo??????
hal says June 7, 2013 3:02pm
sit down!...u know nothing about football
peter says June 7, 2013 2:59pm
Obviously not a Moyes buy,he was at united at the end of last season.
tim says June 7, 2013 2:55pm
Good signing for future will get good experience training & playing along side our legends ie the ones some fluid was saying we should get rid of ,I'd like to see someone like Cisco in soon though ?
nic says June 7, 2013 2:47pm
Can't believe how many people are complaining about this. We have an excellent reputation for capturing young talented players - were you also moaning when we signed an unheard of Mexican striker, or twins from Brazil. The lad was on trial when SAF was still boss so lets give both him and Moyes and chance to prove themselves.
kaykay says June 7, 2013 4:31pm
A commentator who talks sense... finally!
john says June 7, 2013 2:45pm
This is probably not a Moyes signing, this transfer was in the gossip columns a while back when ferguson was still in charge. Moyes probably had a look at the scouting reports and the fee and went ahead with it
kingof2country says June 7, 2013 2:38pm
Fine one...... I hope and I believe that moyes shall sign ronaldo and baines and fellani, I hope he build a strong midfielders like gouduncan n thiago n fabregas...@sarah what did u think......?
kaykay says June 7, 2013 2:37pm
What's with all these idiot fans complaining about this signing? It's one for the future and Manchester United never settle on the now. This is a great signing for the next few years - from what I've seen of him, he resembles a raw Rafa. Regarding the shouts for Strootman, he's in the middle of a European Championships so you's need to calm yourselves down! United never do their business in public so if you think they are sitting around the boardroom with their feet up for the summer as opposed to chasing some of the brightest talents, then you are simply an ignorant plastic! United will sign a couple big names this summer, of that I have zero doubt!
cm-please says June 7, 2013 2:33pm
Cant comment on the player because I havent see him play. We need a strong holding midfielder which has not been filled since Keane left.
jackmufc says June 7, 2013 2:30pm
This is a Fergie signing, this lad was on trial with us last season. The likelihood of all our transfers this summer being Fergie's dealings are very high, due to the fact that he would have had plans already in place. Strootman and Thiago will be wearing the red of Manchester next season.

txiki was rocking out at bon jovi last night with 3 young men none of whom i recognised, possible futre starlets or maybe just friends and family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.