Medicinal Canabis Products to be legalised.

Good news, and nice to (finally) see the government make a decision based on common sense.

Just legalize it. stop bleating about the bush.

It seems to be a pretty well worn path now across the world countries going to legalisation via medical exemption.

As soon as places like the USA and Canada did this we were always going to follow.

The article I read said this was only to be considered in 'extreme cases'. Is that right or will it be more readily available? I've always wondered what it would do for someone i know instead of the huge concoction of pain meds they're on, but I doubt their situation would be considered 'extreme' like the young lad who kicked all this off.

Baby steps and all that but we still have a very long way to go with our attitude to drugs. I suspect it will require a bit more generational turnover to really get moving.

Will this mean I will no longer have to pay for it for my elderly mother? She swears by vaping cbd oil.

The article I read said this was only to be considered in 'extreme cases'. Is that right or will it be more readily available? I've always wondered what it would do for someone i know instead of the huge concoction of pain meds they're on, but I doubt their situation would be considered 'extreme' like the young lad who kicked all this off.

Baby steps and all that but we still have a very long way to go with our attitude to drugs. I suspect it will require a bit more generational turnover to really get moving.

A great deal of knowledge imparted here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.