Meet Wilfried Bony (club keeps promise)

Re: Meet Wilfried Bony, Club changes original promise

Manchester1894 said:
Plain Speaking said:
Tanzeylee said:
On a side note, your SON bought the full kit?? Your either giving him too much pocket money, or he's too old to buy a full kit...
He's only 12 he doesn't get pocket money, (we're too mean), but gets a bit of money for Christmas and birthdays. He usually saves his money. Buying his Bony kit was out of his savings and was the first time he has ever spent his saved money.

If anyone knows of a number I could ring the club on could you pm me, thanks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/The-Club/Business-directory" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/The-Club/Business-directory</a>

Whilst I don't mind helping out, is it really that hard to look? ;O)
Thanks for that. All the numbers in that "directory" seem to be the same main switchboard number.

I can see it being a long call ;)

manimanc said:
Maybe the Ivory Coast getting to the final threw a spanner in the works..
Possibly, although they were 2nd favourites at the start and the competition always had a 3rd/4th playoff. You wouldn't imagine it was a complete surprise for Ivory Coast to make the final weekend of the competition?

I genuinely think someone from the club has come up with an idea to boost shop sales by inviting fans, in half term, to spend most of the day in the shop and ignored the previous clear commitment to give the first 50 shirt buyers a guaranteed meeting with Bony.

If anyone has received a "guaranteed invite" to meet Bony following an early shirt sale I would be very surprised.

Why do I get the feeling that when the OP finally decides to call the club this is going to be a very anticlimactic thread.

Must be an agenda against us when the Visa & Immigration service delay a player, that has been on International duty, a return to his club, therefore denying a 12 year old to meet his hero, that may or may not have actually been eligable to meet him as the parent doesn't know.

bugsyblue said:
Why do I get the feeling that when the OP finally decides to call the club this is going to be a very anticlimactic thread.

I believe the club should have initiated contact with the fans who bought early "Wilifried -14" shirts to meet him. The club should honour its original promise.

Where's old mate from the MEN? The one who circled the empty seats?

He's due another scoop and this is right up his alley!

what a surreal thread , the OP has entered a competition , and presumed he has won it , with no confirmation from the club , he comes on a forum to complain about the club he supports before contacting the club and without the relevant facts , and then cant be arsed to find the club contact phone number to resolve his issue .Then comments , it could be a long phone call which could possible make a dream come true for his son , is this a f*cking wind up.

Say to the club you live in Harpurhey and your kid's autistic... He'll be on the tunnel cam next week walking out onto the pitch holding Wilfried's hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.