Melbourne City FC Thread

Today is the day. 4th Grand Final in a row and of the 3 so far we've only won 1. We really need to cap of a great season with a win, but being a final nothing is a certainty.

Biggest issue for me is the venue. For the past 30 years or so during A League era and going back to NSL days the Premiers (team that finished ontop of the League) hosted the grand final. This season half way through it was announced that this and next 2 will be played in Sydney, and that the week leading in will be a "festival of football ". Still waiting for this festival. Anyway playing in Sydney sucks, but ill be home doing a barbie smashing a few beers and watching the game with a few mates. Followed by a few scocthos in your cup final straight after. Anyway if anyone is interested this is a decent preview.

Good luck for both Cities today, pretty historic day in the making.

Fuck me 1-6..nightmare result for them

I know nothing about it except for the scoreline (kept looking at the BBC Scores & Fixtures page). And, having seen the result, I think it better not to find anything more about the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.