Melbourne City FC Thread

A win!!!!! 2-0.
Yep, and was really needed. First half was excruciating, 2 very poor teams. Second half was marginally better as players tired and spaces opened up.

But we are bang average. In my opinion we have 3 maybe 4 players that you would consider quality A League level but the rest are well below. Can we improve, hopefully the new boss can get that happening but for me I just think the players we got in this season are not good enough. Major concern I really don't think any of the U23 are ready for A League, i did watch several games this season of the NPL.

Anyway a win is a win.

We have a midweek game (Wednesday) at home in the ACL so hopefully we can start putting together a few weeks of decent football.

Online it says over 5,000 were in attendance, but it didn’t look anywhere near that. Do they count season tickets?
By 10 minutes it had filled up considerably, that is from maybe 2K to 4K/5K. But still really low considering previous home game we had around 10K.

Never been concerned about seat counting, I figure less people easier parking and no lines for booze.

Seasons greetings all, wishing you all a enjoyable Christmas. Apologies I've been slack lately but its been a tough time lately. My team stinks. Basically we replaced a winning team with bang average plodders.

Our Asian Champions League adventure was a debacle and our last and new coach are very un inspiring.

Playing in the Christmas derby tonight in a few hours which is always a fun outing but for the first time in probably 4 seasons I've got zero confidence of winning. Anyway the weather has finally resembled a summer so a couple coldies will ease the pain.

Hopefully we get a result, nevertheless everyone have a safe and pleasant Christmas and Happy new year.

Seasons greetings all, wishing you all a enjoyable Christmas. Apologies I've been slack lately but its been a tough time lately. My team stinks. Basically we replaced a winning team with bang average plodders.

Our Asian Champions League adventure was a debacle and our last and new coach are very un inspiring.

Playing in the Christmas derby tonight in a few hours which is always a fun outing but for the first time in probably 4 seasons I've got zero confidence of winning. Anyway the weather has finally resembled a summer so a couple coldies will ease the pain.

Hopefully we get a result, nevertheless everyone have a safe and pleasant Christmas and Happy new year.
All the best to you, just back from a warm holiday and wishing I'd booked a couple of weeks rather one, must be nice to 'barbie on the beach'.

For us in the UK KO is 8.45 this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.