Melbourne City FC Thread

Fowler has surprised me he that he has lasted so long.

He was a quality player but I seriously doubt he will get another coaching appointment.

Home tomorrow (Saturday night) 7:30pm, playing Newcastle who are last and deserve to be there.

We have replaced Cabrera who returned to South America with an ex Athletico Bilbao right winger Markel Susaeta, which on paper looks like a massive upgrade. Hopefully he acclimatizes soon and can make a difference.

We should get past Newcastle who have been bang average all season and have just axed their coach, but knowing City nothing is guaranteed.

Will be the first home game I'll miss, down the coast and not keen on driving half a day.

Ever hopeful.

Just signed Jack Hendry on loan from Celtic, probably till the end of the season.

Anyone who follows Celtic closely got any info on him, obviously his stats aren't good this season, but he has 3 international caps and at 24 being a CB he still has got improvement in him. Interested to hear others thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.