Membership Cards renewal

I think they automatically renew your cityzens membership. They are valid for a year and then automatically renew after a year unless cancelled. I bought one for my mum last season and got an email last week to confirm membership had automatically renewed and money debited from my account. It was £35 like last season

Due to Work commitments a season ticket is out of the question,So might get myself a Cityzenscard,Are they worth the money and what are the benefits?

Plus I belive only citizens are able to buy tickets that have been put on the official ticket exchange from seasoncard owners who can't make it.

You get first dibs on tickets, that is the main plus. No point unless you are going to a handful of games, however if you are going to 8 plus then you may as well try for a cheaper season ticket.

I think they automatically renew your cityzens membership. They are valid for a year and then automatically renew after a year unless cancelled. I bought one for my mum last season and got an email last week to confirm membership had automatically renewed and money debited from my account. It was £35 like last season
I have renewed our season tickets but the 2 membership cards I haven't heard anything about and no money has been taken out, I will give them a call and see what they say, yes I think it was £35 last season for the card.

I have renewed our season tickets but the 2 membership cards I haven't heard anything about and no money has been taken out, I will give them a call and see what they say, yes I think it was £35 last season for the card.
It's usually the same time of year that you bought membership card first time that they take money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.