Memorial Garden clean up dates at City

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Just for anyone who has left items at the City Memorial Garden.

I wrote to Mike Murray at the club who was excellent and replied as highlighted below.I had written as I couldnt find a picture of my two mates I had left on an earlier visit.

You can go to City and collect your item after each clear up and although the club are very helpful its a bit of a pain. With this info I am going to get my 2 mates items today after the Chelsea game and put them back at the united game.

Citys reply:

"I’ve spoken to our Landscaping Manager and we have agreed to communicate the clearance periods as it would be beneficial for fans for various reason. The date range is currently the first week of the month. The reason we don’t commit to a set day is so that there is flexibility to account for weather conditions. I’ll look to see if we can get this stated on our website and keep you updated with when it goes live."

If any Blues can spread on social media sites that would benefit I would be grateful.Might save people some distress too.

Last edited:
I has plan to lay ashes at garden today before game. Do I need today contact club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.