Mentality and facts

rick773 said:
quote="gio's side step"]

But then fucking leave the rest of us to feel angry, hurt and needing answers.

If one of my shitty neighbours was boning my wife when I got home I'd feel angry, hurt and need answers . I go to football games to have fun, drink, and make poor decisions in town afterwards, not to be depressed. If my hobby made me angry I'd do something else.[/quote]

Liking this

Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You've tried this weird uber blue cock waving with me before mate.

Read this, and read it again to stop you making the same mistake again.

I've attended over a thousand city matches over the last 40 years. In nobody's language does that translate to 'haven't been going that long'.

Has that gone in yet?

"Laughing at older fans' . Brilliant. Proper playing-to-the-gallery red herring. Can you comprehend that I'm laughing at YOU, whether you are 17 or 70?

Im sure you are losing the plot, did you not see i was actually laughing at what i wrote. It was meant to be a bit of fun.

You really must be a proper barrell of laughs to go the game with and if we lost i could imagine what you would be like on the way home. I would lend you my shoelaces though :)

But anyway my point remains who the fuck gives anyone the right to tell me how and in which way i should support my club. I love my club, im not arsed about the glory i just love City.

Surely you want the best for something or someone you love. From seeing your child takes their first steps, from seeing a mate who's been down in the dumps get better, wanting your club to be the best they can be.

Not for a minute knocking you but I personally want nothing but the best for City trophy wisen I want to win everything. Probably will never happen but it doesn't stop me hoping. I love City and hate United, if we don't win the league it basically means they do. That's one of my main reasons for wanting the best for us league wise. If we lost and Chelsea won then its easier to digest but to lose out to the arrogant wankers across the way is too bitter a pill to swallow.

sir baconface said:
I'm one of those older fans but I think you are way off the mark, Rascal. I agree the shit years defined us but that was then and this now. Why, with current resources, should the rags be pissing the league without any competition? If Spurs hadn't squandered points this week, we'd be getting worried about finishing second.

I can readily accept we won't win everything each year. And I don't believe in sacking the manager after one disappointing season. But disappointing it is. We need to get our shit together next year and fight.

Mentality is the key difference between us and our beloved neighbours.

Why would our support becoming like the rag support help in any which way or form towards us winning anything.

If i want to revel in the fact i was there when we were fucking rubbish and laugh and joke with my mates who did the same and that is somehow responsible for us losing games then that has to be utter nonsense im afraid.

I want City to win every game of course i do, its my club and i love them but i but the think the OP was well wide of the mark with his post and parts of it were insulting.

NipHolmes said:
Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I've attended over a thousand city matches over the last 40 years. In nobody's language does that translate to 'haven't been going that long'.

Has that gone in yet?

"Laughing at older fans' . Brilliant. Proper playing-to-the-gallery red herring. Can you comprehend that I'm laughing at YOU, whether you are 17 or 70?

Im sure you are losing the plot, did you not see i was actually laughing at what i wrote. It was meant to be a bit of fun.

You really must be a proper barrell of laughs to go the game with and if we lost i could imagine what you would be like on the way home. I would lend you my shoelaces though :)

But anyway my point remains who the fuck gives anyone the right to tell me how and in which way i should support my club. I love my club, im not arsed about the glory i just love City.

Surely you want the best for something or someone you love. From seeing your child takes their first steps, from seeing a mate who's been down in the dumps get better, wanting your club to be the best they can be.

Not for a minute knocking you but I personally want nothing but the best for City trophy wisen I want to win everything. Probably will never happen but it doesn't stop me hoping. I love City and hate United, if we don't win the league it basically means they do. That's one of my main reasons for wanting the best for us league wise. If we lost and Chelsea won then its easier to digest but to lose out to the arrogant wankers across the way is too bitter a pill to swallow.
Unrequited love, clearly something you would never understand

I pity your hatred of united

NipHolmes said:
Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Has that gone in yet?

Everyone wants the best for City, its just we have differing opinions on how it should be done. We are going to be so fucking big,them coonts over the road wont know what hit them...most of them dont know what its like to be rolled over year in year out but that time is coming and they will shit their fucking red kacks and run home crying to mum..

samharris said:
Everyone wants the best for City, its just we have differing opinions on how it should be done. We are going to be so fucking big,them coonts over the road wont know what hit them...most of them dont know what its like to be rolled over year in year out but that time is coming and they will shit their fucking red kacks and run home crying to mum..

That's the spirit ;-)

squirtyflower said:
NipHolmes said:
Rascal said:

Pity for being called all sorts by United fans. Pity for watching them win season after season whist we trundle along as a sleeping giant.

Don't pity me. I pity you lot. I pity the people that don't understand or comprehend that we are lottery winners. I want to now compete with that lot as equals not as inferior. As a lad of 25 all I've ever done is watch them win, I've kept the faith and I've been rewarded. I just want us to make the most of what we have, is that a crime?

Anyway, pity me as much as you want. Makes no odds to me. For me its all about City and wanting to be the best we can possibly be.

You're way off the mark too. My love is unconditional hence why I kept the faith, yet again another shite quip from a superior fan. Terrible just terrible.

samharris said:
NipHolmes said:
Rascal said:

Now that's what I call a winning mentality ;).

NipHolmes said:
squirtyflower said:
NipHolmes said:

Pity for being called all sorts by United fans. Pity for watching them win season after season whist we trundle along as a sleeping giant.

Don't pity me. I pity you lot. I pity the people that don't understand or comprehend that we are lottery winners. I want to now compete with that lot as equals not as inferior. As a lad of 25 all I've ever done is watch them win, I've kept the faith and I've been rewarded. I just want us to make the most of what we have, is that a crime?

Anyway, pity me as much as you want. Makes no odds to me. For me its all about City and wanting to be the best we can possibly be.

Agreed. I loathe, detest and hate ManUre like all City fans, but I've stopped caring much about what they're up to, as we are now standing toe-to-toe with them and the rest, and I, for one, am exhilirated. It's about OUR club now, and I'm not interested in using much time or energy thinking about United...except, of course, for that wee bit o' schadenfreude I experienced when Real knocked them out of the CL...;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.