Merc Garage this evening

Markie07 said:
Was that why there was a massive tail back on that street?

The guy who does the car park were we go told us that a load of city boys waited for the aris lot getting off the train and did them hope its not true they all seemed like cool fans.

Want to be like them guys

Slap a Shitbag mark II

Yeah honest truth, would laugh but he was out cold by the looks of it, they had him in the recovery position anyway. Was a fall as well he didnt get pushed off or anything noone was near him so guess he could have collapsed too.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BlueMoonie said:
A copper fell off his horse and was knocked out, I walked past as it happened

Please tell me this is true.

Heart attack in the saddle I was told by a lady police horse woman.

Not the funniest thing ever.

BlueMoonie said:
A copper fell off his horse and was knocked out, I walked past as it happened

the only thing that I know its true, is that your a prick of the highest order, so if the copper was a blue like some many are that makes it still ok does it ..

grow up and fuck off ..

Manchester la la la la said:
he was knocked flat out when we walked past him at that time too

a load of aris fans had walked up to the ground about 20 mins previous, so dont think it was them

Policeman told us he was a diabetic and that he'd be OK

bluecop said:

the only thing that I know its true, is that your a prick of the highest order, so if the copper was a blue like some many are that makes it still ok does it ..

grow up and fuck off ..

I don't give a fuck who he supports a policeman falling off a horse is funny.

Someone has just said had a heart attack, if so i hope he's OK.

However, someone who actually spoke to another policeman has said he was diabetic and he will be fine.

If I put a youtube clip up on here of some chav falling off his motorbike you wouldn't start shouting the odds, so don't do it on here just because you are yokel bobby.

bluecop said:

grow up and fuck off ..

I don't give a fuck who he supports a policeman falling off a horse is funny.

Someone has just said had a heart attack, if so i hope he's OK.

However, someone who actually spoke to another policeman has said he was diabetic and he will be fine.

If I put a youtube clip up on here of some chav falling off his motorbike you wouldn't start shouting the odds, so don't do it on here just because you are yokel bobby.

haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.