Merry Christmas Bluemoon!!!

andyhinch said:
karen7 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
How can you say that when you've still got the tea time washing up to look forward to?

Haha,my time in the kitchen is over for another year
Time to chain mr k back up to the sink
You kinky devil, sounds fun;)

There is somthing sexy about a man who does the housework,honest you should all try it ;)

karen7 said:
andyhinch said:
karen7 said:
Haha,my time in the kitchen is over for another year
Time to chain mr k back up to the sink

There is somthing sexy about a man who does the housework,honest you should all try it ;)
It's the Marigolds, innit? I can't resist a woman in yellow Marigolds. Nothing else, just the Marigolds! My probation officer has told me to try and control myself, but it isn't easy!

jimharri said:
karen7 said:
andyhinch said:

It's the Marigolds, innit? I can't resist a woman in yellow Marigolds. Nothing else, just the Marigolds! My probation officer has told me to try and control myself, but it isn't easy!

You make me laugh mr jim :)

karen7 said:
jimharri said:
karen7 said:

His rubber fetish is the stuff of legend

dronefromsector7g said:
karen7 said:
jimharri said:

His rubber fetish is the stuff of legend
boxy_GimpSuit.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.