Merseyside Police Success

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
It's comforting to know the Merseyside Police are looking out for the communities by getting these wrong'uns off the streets.
Their arrest figures must be in the High single digits by now.
I just hope if I'm ever in need of law enforcement in the Republic of Liverpool, these urban heroes will swoop in and save the day for me.... and then release my personal details.

It's comforting to know the Merseyside Police are looking out for the communities by getting these wrong'uns off the streets.
Their arrest figures must be in the High single digits by now.
I just hope if I'm ever in need of law enforcement in the Republic of Liverpool, these urban heroes will swoop in and save the day for me.... and then release my personal details.
I also thought it was very strange that a national Broadcaster included his (almost) home address. Given their history of death threats and intimidation I guess he will be in for a bad time. I suspect he will have to move out of that address. Strange from the BBC but I guess they received their orders.

Last edited:
I was telling my son the difference between the West Midland & Merseyside Police.

The West Midlands will fit you up even if a crimes not committed & the Merseyside can’t solve a crime even if they are stool on a Police Van throwing bottles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.