message for bullsh1tters/ITK's

wrongun73

where are you!
lets be 'aving you!
seriously though, its time you, (and you know who you are), admit you know slightly less than fuck all and have been taking the piss out of fellow blues for weeks if not months with your cryptic bollocks and fake dangling carrots.
its easy to read all the papers and news now stories and come up with a half - believable story on the back of it... what makes it worse though is you then get all the sheep defending them, 'dont read the posts if you dont like it' etc etc.
ive got to point out that ive always took them with a pinch of salt, but did read the posts out of interest , but then they just dissapear when found out/questioned and leave all the 'believers' hanging on waiting for their next post.
so come on ITK's, post something concrete and prove me wrong, dont just drift into bluemoon obscurity!!!

I know for a fact that Messi is signing for us in the summer for 10 mill. Trust me I have a really reliable sauce.

citymad said:
I know for a fact that Messi is signing for us in the summer for 10 mill. Trust me I have a really reliable sauce.

I heard he was off to portsmouth??

wrongun73 said:
where are you!
lets be 'aving you!
seriously though, its time you, (and you know who you are), admit you know slightly less than fuck all and have been taking the piss out of fellow blues for weeks if not months with your cryptic bollocks and fake dangling carrots.
its easy to read all the papers and news now stories and come up with a half - believable story on the back of it... what makes it worse though is you then get all the sheep defending them, 'dont read the posts if you dont like it' etc etc.
ive got to point out that ive always took them with a pinch of salt, but did read the posts out of interest , but then they just dissapear when found out/questioned and leave all the 'believers' hanging on waiting for their next post.
so come on ITK's, post something concrete and prove me wrong, dont just drift into bluemoon obscurity!!!

Why are you so bothered then?

wrongun73 said:
where are you!
lets be 'aving you!

Why are you so bothered then?

I class myself as a bit of an itk'er and I stand by this <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120901&hilit=+sidebottom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120901&hilit=+sidebottom</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.