Messi equals Gerd Müller's record

I think Madrid would cope without Ronaldo better than Barca would cope without Messi.

Madrid have Higuain & Benzema who've scored over 20 each this season and Ozil is top of the assists chart in La Liga.

Funnily enough on Higuain & Benzema, Benzema is considered 1st choice, yet Higuain has scored more league goals. No wonder he's leaving in the summer.

As Ballague said post match last night, PSG are in talks and two English clubs are willing to pay up to £40m for him.

sjk2008 said:
I think Madrid would cope without Ronaldo better than Barca would cope without Messi.

Madrid have Higuain & Benzema who've scored over 20 each this season and Ozil is top of the assists chart in La Liga.

Funnily enough on Higuain & Benzema, Benzema is considered 1st choice, yet Higuain has scored more league goals. No wonder he's leaving in the summer.

As Ballague said post match last night, PSG are in talks and two English clubs are willing to pay up to £40m for him.

Totally agree. The second highest goal scorer for Barca in La Liga is Sanchez with 12, so Barca without Messi would be a completely different proposition.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
72 for the season!!!

He's such a special player. Gets my blood boiling that some can't see we are witnessing the greatest player ever to grace the game.

Weiss did play well tonight. Perhaps if Hazard does fall through there is half a chance he can come back in.

Back to Messi. I gave up a long time ago trying to fathom how good he is. Just a normal game for our Lionel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.