Messi is overrated

117 M34 said:
gymshoe said:
[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zFXLJk3ank0/SQsIWv9EkII/AAAAAAAAAnQ/no9xTkdiqIU/s400/bollocks3.jpg[/bigimg]

With respect to original poster, it is time for this photo again

i don't think it, i'm saying how stupid it is

I do understand--the credit is to the guy who originally posted this photo, not directed at you. I am sorry for the confusion. The more I watch Messi, the more I appreciate football.

King Geedorah said:
ElanJo said:
Played 47, Scored 49 and 23 assists.

He's amazing. He can't improve again next year, can he?

No but the standard of Spanish football can fall further.

Yea, they might not have 2 semi-finalists in the champions league, a semi finalist in the europa league along with 4 winners and 5 finalists in the last 7 years next year along with european and world champions national team. If the stnadard falls any more I'd say it would still be a pretty good league. If Barca and Real moved to our league they would be in a similar position in our league. United and Chelsea might be abit closer than what teams are in la liga but over 38 games they would ru naway with the league.

Also another point to add to the Messia argument. He has neve scored from open play against a Jose Mourinho managed team. He can be contained. I still think he is the best in the world and not over-rated, but Mourinho has shown time and time again that he can be contained. The only notable game he has had against a Mourinoh managed team is in the 5-0 which Mourinho didn't play the way he normally would.

TheBlueNowhere said:
King Geedorah said:
No but the standard of Spanish football can fall further.

Yea, they might not have 2 semi-finalists in the champions league, a semi finalist in the europa league along with 4 winners and 5 finalists in the last 7 years next year along with european and world champions national team. If the stnadard falls any more I'd say it would still be a pretty good league. If Barca and Real moved to our league they would be in a similar position in our league. United and Chelsea might be abit closer than what teams are in la liga but over 38 games they would ru naway with the league.

Also another point to add to the Messia argument. He has neve scored from open play against a Jose Mourinho managed team. He can be contained. I still think he is the best in the world and not over-rated, but Mourinho has shown time and time again that he can be contained. The only notable game he has had against a Mourinoh managed team is in the 5-0 which Mourinho didn't play the way he normally would.

Was the best player on the park other than Casillas on Wednesday

thepole said:
TheBlueNowhere said:

But he wasn't really a goal threat, not many of them looked constantly threatening.

de niro said:
are you all mad? he doesn't really think that, its scripted, every word.
how can anyone ring in and disagree with him if he said he's world class.

he has to be controversial.
This, its all about getting people to ring in.

Messi is the best player in the world now and probably ever he is a phenonamon(spelling) that i don't think will ever be matched he seriously is that good, not only his goals and assists but his attitude and team ethic just everything about the guy in football.

TheBlueNowhere said:
thepole said:

But he wasn't really a goal threat, not many of them looked constantly threatening.

He had to come deep to get the ball though because no one else was creating. People bang on about how Messi couldn't perform in a poor side, well against Real Barca were playing shite, Messi dragged them back into the game with a few brilliant runs, if Pedro had timed his run slightly better it could have been a different story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.