Metro Tram stop at COMS - Etihad

Skashion said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Wonder how long it will be before someone says ''I'm leaving early so I can get the tram....''

I recall going to see New Order at the Move Festival (2002) at the cricket ground and the queue to get Manchester bound trams was mad, but just a handful on the Sale / Alty bound line so i went onto the Alty bound side, caught the tram and got off at Stretford, nipped over to the otherside and caught the first tram heading back into town, with a nice seat, as the tram pulled into Old Trafford and was then rammed. It didn't even stop at Trafford Bar!
Nice one. I had similar problems driving out of Manchester one night after Green Day, X Factor auditions and Take That were all on at the same time. Queued up for miles. Get to Stretford Shopping Centre and what do I see on the dual carriageway but a massive queue in the left lane and an empty right one. Go down the right lane and do a lap of the roundabout. Pissed myself at the huge queue jump. I've used that trick so many times but that was the best.

It's always the same with gigs etc, they all have SatNavs on taking them the same way, that's why football crowds disperse quicker they all know where they are going and know short cuts etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.