"Metrolink puts tram service on for football and music fans"

The benefits of being the "Railway" team
train-passing-manchester-united-football-ground-15409826.jpg.webp

So why the hell does fuckwit Burnham keep calling for the Metrolink extension to Stockport if there is no capacity spare now?

And then slap a 22k capacity Music Arena next to a stadium that is poorly served by Metrolink anyway?

When they designed and developed the metrolink, why was the fact there would be thousands of fans going to and from the Etihad not considered.
Now they decide to build a fucking arena there as well knowing full well the service is shite. But no that's not enough, let's stop every fucker from using their car as well. Absolute farce. Gob smacked by it all.
You can't really be gob smacked about Manchester City Council being shown up as car-hating cunts can you?

I’m reasonably active but even I find the walk from town too much.

You often just want to get home after the match and that’s becoming more difficult.

I’m reasonably active but even I find the walk from town too much.

You often just want to get home after the match and that’s becoming more difficult.

That walk is an odd one. It starts out okay and you think you're nearly there only to realise you're only bloody halfway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.