Metrolink to / from Etihad

Very good service back to Ashton with a female driver who beeped her horn all the way back to Ashton Moss and quickened the journey back.

At Navigation Road Metrolink arseholes showed a tram going directly from Altrincham to the Etihad, counted down to 3 minutes then vanished off the board.

I was at Sale when this occurred. Piccadilly tram arrived a minute later, got off at Cornbrook and within 2 minutes an Ashton tram turned up and no issues.

After game, stayed to clap the players off, straight on to platform just as a double to Alty turned up. Back in Sale for 22:15

No complaints from me

I was at Sale when this occurred. Piccadilly tram arrived a minute later, got off at Cornbrook and within 2 minutes an Ashton tram turned up and no issues.

After game, stayed to clap the players off, straight on to platform just as a double to Alty turned up. Back in Sale for 22:15

No complaints from me
So you were not on the Ashton tram that did not move for ages in the gardens? We were asked to get off it in the second unit because it was overloaded and the doors wouldn’t close, utter bullshit.

So you were not on the Ashton tram that did not move for ages in the gardens? We were asked to get off it in the second unit because it was overloaded and the doors wouldn’t close, utter bullshit.
Wasn't aware of any issues. Was in front unit which was packed no more than usual but wasnt anyone being asked to get off

Wasn't aware of any issues. Was in front unit which was packed no more than usual but wasnt anyone being asked to get off
Arrived on platform just as tram was departing to Ashton @9.30
As usual if you do not get that “first’ tram you are fucked…..4 trams went to Manchester before the next Ashton bound tram came ….

I love a warranted moan about the trams but last night done my usual walk back to Piccadilly and a half empty Alty tram turned up 2 mins later, so not too bad.

Details of what Burnham was alluding to yesterday on his Twitter/X page.

• Half of Greater Manchester’s bus services will be under local control when phase two of bus franchising launches in Oldham, Rochdale and parts of Bury, Salford and north Manchester on 24 March.
  • Bus service improvements include: more frequent and earlier and later services; pre-franchise service reductions reversed, and plans being developed to improve performance on the worst performing routes.
  • All-night bus pilot set to launch later this year providing 24/7 bus services for people working in the night time economy on the V1 and 36 routes.
  • New journey planner and bus tracker function on the Bee Network app due to launch by 24 March.
  • A further 30 new TravelSafe Support and Enforcement Officers are being recruited to patrol franchised bus services, bus stations and interchanges.
  • 50 more new Zero Emission Buses and 84 new, best-in-class fully branded, Euro 6 Bee Network buses will be introduced into the fleet in the coming months.
  • The move paves the way for a fully integrated network across Greater Manchester by January 2025 – and savings of up to 20% available for passengers’ using buses and Metrolink using the Bee AnyBus + Tram ticket.
Greater Manchester will see its ambitious plans for the full delivery of the Bee Network – transforming public transport across the region – take a big step forward in just over one month’s time, with the launch of phase two of bus franchising.

1708577415482.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.