MH370 Mystery

Ducado said:
But you would have thought there would have been some debris, up to now they have not found any whatsoever
That's the thing for me. Not one suitcase, piece of an aircraft door, nothing. I know the ocean is vast and there's still debris left over from the tsunami and all other sorts, but to find nothing with all the satellite imagery and search craft is mind boggling.

I just hope this leads to new regulations in regards to tracking and emergency buoys, etc. From what I've read it sounds like there are plans, but nothing concrete.

Ducado said:
But you would have thought there would have been some debris, up to now they have not found any whatsoever

That's because it didn't crash into the ocean.

Ducado said:
You ever see Close Encounters? That opening section where the missing training planes from WW2 turn up in the 70s in the desert in Mexico? You have your answer.

One day it will be found.

In that fucking enormous gap between City's midfield and its' defence.

Ducado said:
aguero93:20 said:
Ducado said:

That's because it didn't crash into the ocean.

But if it crashed into land there would be some sign of it

I never said it crashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.