Micah Richards Interview

dancity19

Not sure if this has been said, but does Micah Richards really say at around 41 seconds in his interview: "not sure if the lads would toss it off", or have I misheard!!?

Understand his point, but not sure he meant to say that....!!??

dancity19 said:
Not sure if this has been said, but does Micah Richards really say at around 41 seconds in his interview: "not sure if the lads would toss it off", or have I misheard!!?

Would not be the first time he used inappropriate language inadvertently in front of the cameras. I seem to remember him doing that after he scored his first goal for the club :-)

beatmiester said:
dancity19 said:

Would not be the first time he used inappropriate language inadvertently in front of the cameras. I seem to remember him doing that after he scored his first goal for the club :-)

You could not have a more appropriately named user to make the first reply to a topic about supposed tossing off :) bravo Beat bravo.

beatmiester said:
dancity19 said:

Yes, but that was the only other time of course .......

Here's to hoping Micah finds his form again.

He's a great young player who I think would shine if brought up properly.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Here's to hoping Micah finds his form again.

He's a great young player who I think would shine if brought up properly.

you having a pop at his parents?

Don't think he meant it in an offensive way. How many times as he sworn on tv now. Cup final and fa cup game when he scored the header. Any others?

lancs blue said:
"toss it off" is swearing??? FFS!

No course not. Wasn't having a pop at him mate. Just thought it was funny and a bit strange he said "toss it off"!! That's all....

Just a bit of immature humour on my part...!!

I'd be disgusted if Micah was sold. He may not be the best CB at the moment but he has enormous potential in the man years ahead and in the meantime he is a suburb right back.

I'd be tempted to play him in a DM role too for friendlies. His heading makes him a great shield for the defence, his runs add to the attack and it forces him to improve his positioning which I think is his main weakness. Imagine him there instead of Garcia - surely he'd be no worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.