Micah Richards Prank

I find it funny. I love Micah. Hope he gets over his injury problems. I don't like Benny Hill. Much prefer South Park, The Alan Partridge or Little Britain, wasn't a fan of Frasier or Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Re: Micah Richards prank to city staff.

BillyShears said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
BillyShears said:
I'm sure that hilarious joke has got the buffoon sniggering somewhere.

Dont listen to them Billy, take the Parisians away and it is one of the most stunning Cities in the world. I mean you could always come back and have a coffee by the Manchester ship canal and marvel at the bridge in Eccles rather than sit in a cafe on the Seine marveling at Notre Dame.

Ah but if I came home St Helen's Bellend would have have to find a new routine. :)

Billy-I am not going to rise to your abuse because it just isn't worth it,however I wonder if you would say that to my face??Just asking because a little person on here who I have met at the game says you are quiet as a mouse in reality.Keep on with the abuse mate because it really really doesn't matter to me.In fact it says a lot. Take note that it was you who quoted me and resumed this shit. I am glad you are happy in Paris,I am happy to in Haydock with my life.
I say what I see at the match week in week out,something that you apparently don't think warrants an opinion because the money you put via your satellite subscription is more worthy than us match going fans.I read that thread from afar and loved how Fetters and others completely blew you out and then you had to come back with your soft arse apology making your excuses up about being drunk.
Seriously Billy,why dont you just ignore my posts?<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:00 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Who was in the pfa team of the year at right back?

Careful mate.You aren't allowed to say that...:-)

BillyShears said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
When did you last see Zabba play in the flesh Billy or does that not count as your satellite subscription counts for a lot more if I remember rightly....
Zabba is a better footballer than Richards.

You should get out and see the world. It'll stop you going prematurely bitter, and it might even open your mind to the possibilities of a better life outside Little Britain.

Alternatively you can just carry on being the stupid tedious sad cretin you are.

Billy-FWIW I have probably been to more places in this world than you have had hot dinners and sampled the delights they have to offer both work wise and socially.
Paris was one of them,a stunning city-Seems to have gone downhill recently..:-)
Yours-Little Englander.
Oh by the way-are you making your excuse up already for tommorrow?

Love the commenter that said he didn't like the background staff getting attention. Somebody's jealous!

All the players do green screen stuff for adverts. The biggest bullshit about all those who criticise Hart for the shampoo ad is that it was filmed at Carrington in a green screen after training one day.

"Distraction" comments are just nonsense.

Nice to see he's not letting himself get his head down about being out of the team, he seems like a good laugh and for me it's good to see that he is in good humour, because it can have severe psychological impacts on a player if they are suddenly finding themselves unable to play the game they love, I mean just look at Michael Johnson.

Hopefully he will be back fully fit and fighting for his place, he is an asset to the squad in more ways than one.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Ryan Giggs played a similar prank on mutv. He fell over and pretended he had sprained his ankle, when in fact he was sleeping with his brother's wife.

now THATS funny!!

SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Are the people berating Micah for a harmless bit of fun, the same ones who conversely lamented the loss of Nigel De Jong on the (partial) grounds that he was a morale booster? Micah's good for team spirit as far as I'm concerned. No, we don't want him being a clown or an habitual party boy out on the lash all the time, but I haven't seen or heard any evidence to suggest he's either of these things, or that he doesn't take his career seriously.

Knowing SalfordPaul in "real life" I am 99% convinced he is being a WUM here. He loves a prank himself............... as I know to my cost!!! ;-)
Then well played salfordpaul and it's hurt SHB who is the dour humourless git.

I met him once at norwich away, he honestly was a right laugh so I presume he's wumming there.

ban-mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
Knowing SalfordPaul in "real life" I am 99% convinced he is being a WUM here. He loves a prank himself............... as I know to my cost!!! ;-)
Then well played salfordpaul and it's hurt SHB who is the dour humourless git.

I met him once at norwich away, he honestly was a right laugh so I presume he's wumming there.

thanks ban ;) caught a few mackrels today oh and a couple of cods :-) this is def the plaice to be tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.