Micah Richards the pundit

Dissing Micah is like moaning about snow at Christmas, he's a happy go lucky multi millionaire with a grounded family, ( incl Rasta dad) . He's done everything and more on and off the pitch we can only dream about and still giggles like a schoolboy and smiles more than the rest of the pundits combined.
If that is a bad thing and not to your taste go watch Murphy, Hinchcliffe, Mcmanaman, Owen on repeat without reaching for the off switch or drugs. Leave the lad to be himself.
His Rasta dad should sort out his barber habit

But yes, Micah is who he is, and we love him

I love him for his career, and for his personality. His personality especially shone on CityTV, and in the early days of his appearances on Sky was the same, but it does seem like he’s become a caricature of himself now.

I don’t want him to be someone he’s not, I don’t want him to tone it down. I don’t want him to be completely biased towards us or anyone. BUT, he let’s the rest of em walk all over him, and I do wish he didn’t do that… and he seems to have had less and less of actual substance to say with each passing game.

The likes of Shearer, Wright, Keane etc, they all laugh and joke around, they have banter with each other…. But they also have interesting things to say about what they’ve just watched, and they also stick up for themselves.

I still love Micah, and I still enjoy seeing him on the screen, and his laugh is very infectious. I just want a bit more of two things from him; analysis, and backbone. Then I’d be on cloud 9.

I love him for his career, and for his personality. His personality especially shone on CityTV, and in the early days of his appearances on Sky was the same, but it does seem like he’s become a caricature of himself now.

I don’t want him to be someone he’s not, I don’t want him to tone it down. I don’t want him to be completely biased towards us or anyone. BUT, he let’s the rest of em walk all over him, and I do wish he didn’t do that… and he seems to have had less and less of actual substance to say with each passing game.

The likes of Shearer, Wright, Keane etc, they all laugh and joke around, they have banter with each other…. But they also have interesting things to say about what they’ve just watched, and they also stick up for themselves.

I still love Micah, and I still enjoy seeing him on the screen, and his laugh is very infectious. I just want a bit more of two things from him; analysis, and backbone. Then I’d be on cloud 9.
He could have called out the pen and the certain red card at half time but he glossed over it, pissed me right off !!!

Sadly the lad has ‘partially' conformed to sterotype, he’s a lovely lad having met him a few times away from the camera. I think he’s still finding his was through the mire of shite that is tv/radio punditry and the scouse/rag/southern bias we are all now accustomed to! He’s the funny guy to the straight faced arses he’s around, and to be honest, I don't blame him one bit for stealing a living like the rest of them and in doing so having a good laugh at the dinosaurs sat around him.

I understand he has his media career to think of. But seriously? Would you see Neville or Keane in a City shirt?

Well they had two City shirts at hand that they’d agreed to put on if they’d lost. But I guess we’ll never know if they’d have reneged or not.

I’m not even sure Keane has any great love for United, past what he achieved there. He’s still very bitter about the way he was bombed out. Can’t recall seeing him at their games when he’s not been working. Although I don’t make a habit of watching them too often to find out.

Seems to spend most of his spare time watching Salford these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.