Micah Richards the pundit

Bigging Luton up after a 5-1 thrashing on MOTD just goes to show he's the little runner for the BBC.
"I'll have 2 sugars in my Micah"

His analysis is so wooden it's painful to watch. It's like whenever he's talking he's scraping together memories of other people's analysis and trying to pass it off as his own.

He's lucky he's got a good laugh and is happy to play the clown because he's not adding anything each week in the way of genuine, insightful commentary on the games.

As for being a City ambassador? Do me a favour. Would much rather have SWP or Nedum representing us and let Richards be able to openly support Arsenal on TV rather than trying (and failing) to be covert.
They have subtitles for the American audience for Carraghers horrific accent but for Micah the subtitles just say hahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking Spitty is having a wankfest at half time. I really couldn’t despise him any more. Richards is a clown and you really can’t take him seriously. Shocking punditry between them trying to get the best of each other.

I've defended him a few times but with each game I'm getting less and less in his corner. The last three times he's been on, he's shown himself up to such an extent that it's making it difficult to stay on his side. I wouldn't say I've let go... yet... but it's getting that way.

Then there's Ferdinand singing our praises when he would be the last suspect. If he can give us praise where it's due, one of our own can.

Fucking Spitty is having a wankfest at half time. I really couldn’t despise him any more. Richards is a clown and you really can’t take him seriously. Shocking punditry between them trying to get the best of each other.
Furthermore Richards was way too light hearted at the defeat for me. Almost as if he was intimidated by Spittys piss taking.

Fuck me there are some juvenile clowns on here - one in particular. Sorry to break it to you love but you don’t have to have grown up a blue to play for City

Rather than criticising a lad who gave our club great service why not give your tiny little mind some respite from people saying things you disagree with and watch the matches on our website where that is less likely to happen

Furthermore Richards was way too light hearted at the defeat for me. Almost as if he was intimidated by Spittys piss taking.
I think micah is just incredibly thick tbh. He doesn’t really have any affinity towards city he seems to support arsenal again now they are good. It’s all about getting himself trending and laughing hysterically at a really shit joke

It’s all about getting himself trending and laughing hysterically at a really shit joke
Micah is meant for pure banter, not tactical analysis. Once people realise his purpose, they won't use the same measuring stick they use for other pundits. As long as he makes a few jokes and obnoxious laughs, he's done his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.