Micah Richards the pundit

I just think with the MSM clearly biased against City to put it mildly we have a poor representative in him on tv.

We need someone to argue our case and bite back at times like the other lot do for their clubs.

Being charitable at best he is amicable but he’s a wasted PR opportunity for the club

I just think with the MSM clearly biased against City to put it mildly we have a poor representative in him on tv.

We need someone to argue our case and bite back at times like the other lot do for their clubs.

Being charitable at best he is amicable but he’s a wasted PR opportunity for the club
Nedum would be the guy. He's so far ahead of Micah in every regard.

Love Micah, and he loves us.
x0SBHQi.gif

Micah has earned millions at City, Villa and still does after largely using his City connection to jump on the sky bandwagon, like Shearer, Lineker he's making a fortune and I can't blame him.

Anyone who was sticking up for this twat needs to give their heads a wobble after that today.

Why he never mentioned any of Peps points just highlights what a **** he is

And was shite pjayer too muscle bound idiot who managed to big it out thru all youth levels for us and England

Soon became obvious he was Fukin useless but looked half decent until 2013

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.