Micah Richards...

You want to see a poor player, come and watch me on a Sunday...

Micah isn't as good as he was last season, granted, but there's a hundred reasons for that. New manager, new system, people sussing out his flaws, etc...

He's got a long way to go, but potentially worth his slot.

Get behind your team mate, instead of looking for a cheap shot.

RobertHough1 said:
You want to see a poor player, come and watch me on a Sunday...

Micah isn't as good as he was last season, granted, but there's a hundred reasons for that. New manager, new system, people sussing out his flaws, etc...

He's got a long way to go, but potentially worth his slot.

Get behind your team mate, instead of looking for a cheap shot.

It's just that he doesn't close down crosses and then we end up under pressure :S.

He's a young lad that picked up an injury when he was really flying .

As a result he lost his England place and had a few dodgy games when he probably wasn't 100% fit knocking his confidence which he hasn't got back yet .

I think gradually he is getting better now he is at right back and it won't be long till we see the player back we all know he has the potential to be

Disagree with all the above comments. You don't become a poor player overnight. BUT because he had a storming success in recent seasons, people automatically expect the same level from him and truth is that he is evening out to a proper level and we've seen glimpses of what he could become in the future.

Looks short of confidence and knows it's not happening for him at the moment, but he's 20/21 and he'll see better days ahead of him. I don't see why we should be pressing the panic button right now.

i think he will come good again as last night showed, he has picked his game up as did all the team generally. cant believe he had problems with his throwings (ref was right).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.