Micah wants to be a Blue for life

Telegraph is running this as "Micah seeks assurances" saying he has already delayed signing once and may move if he isn't guaranteed playing time.

He is a fans favourite but I don't see him as world class. Then again I don't see Zaba as world class either!

GTJGWilding said:
Love both Micah and Zaba.

Can't understand people who say one is significantly better than the other. They offer different qualities and are consistently reliable. Zab was amazing last season and Micah was amazing the season before.

It's probably worth mentioning that Zab was equally amazing the season before, to enter into the season at such a juncture and dovetail into the tempo (boom the ball out of play v young, followed by the big crowd g-up) so well. Scoring in the final game was the iceing on his cameo season.

Firasdo said:
Proelia said:
Best rb in the league when fit and with new staff in will only get better

Best RB last year was Rafael.

Absolute bollocks. Take your red tinted specs off. Zabba was universally acclaimed by press, pundits and fans alike, as the leagues best defender last year, not just right back.

Rafael, hahaha.

Great character and I hope he does sign for life. There will be plenty of game time under the new boss. Also I don't think we should underestimate the importance of loyalty. Micah loves City and I think that his love for the club flows through the dressing room. That in itself can be an important bonding quality for the newer players.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not good enough,to injury prone and to big to be a mobile footballer.

Dont shoot me,just my opinion on him. Not as good as Zabba so will always be second for me.

Consider yourself shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.