Micah wants Zab's position!

"This season I have played at right-back, left-back and both sides of the central defensive pairing.

"Now it is up to me to perhaps nail one of them down and stick to it.

"I feel suited to playing at right-back. It gives me the freedom to get forward as well as show what I can do defensively.

"That’s where I see myself playing for City and possibly England. I would like 15 or 20 games consecutively at right-back so I can show Mark Hughes and Fabio Capello what I can do.

"I think I produce my best consistently in that role.

This is him 'demanding' to play right-back apparently.

Micah is a young lad, if think people forget that sometimes. i will cheer him through his bad patch, the lad will come good with a bit of support

pee dubya said:
"This season I have played at right-back, left-back and both sides of the central defensive pairing.

"Now it is up to me to perhaps nail one of them down and stick to it.

"I feel suited to playing at right-back. It gives me the freedom to get forward as well as show what I can do defensively.

"That’s where I see myself playing for City and possibly England. I would like 15 or 20 games consecutively at right-back so I can show Mark Hughes and Fabio Capello what I can do.

"I think I produce my best consistently in that role.

This is him 'demanding' to play right-back apparently.

I never said he was demanding to play there. Don't shoot the messenger

He wanted to move to CB he's only whinging now because he lost his England place tough shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.