Michael Johnson

Tom_mcfc

Is this jokers contract up yet or what? He has stole a living from us for too long now and I'm sick of the special treatment he gets just because he is one of our own. Complete and utter waste of a squad number.

It's always nice when a lad comes through the ranks and proves to be a gem which is what Jonno looked like however if it was anyone else other than a youth product that was injured for this long and preferred to go out on the piss every weekend then there would be uproar on here.

So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.

Tom_mcfc said:
It's always nice when a lad comes through the ranks and proves to be a gem which is what Jonno looked like however if it was anyone else other than a youth product that was injured for this long and preferred to go out on the piss every weekend then there would be uproar on here.
There was plenty of uproar on here when that's what he was doing.

Dubai Blue said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Yet someone like Santa Cruz gets slated who has been injured and failed to make an impact, but has chosen to move on to play football elsewhere rather than steal a living from us?

Tom_mcfc said:
Dubai Blue said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Yet someone like Santa Cruz gets slated who has been injured and failed to make an impact, but has chosen to move on to play football elsewhere rather than steal a living from us?
Still not understanding your point. When Johnson was acting like a dick, he got tons of abuse on here. There were huge threads of vitriol aimed at him on a weekly basis.

I've seen this guy a few times in town, I even saw him out after his short comeback. When he came on for a minute a couple of seasons ago, where he got the ball and did a little turn and passed it then the whistle blew.

He looked fat, and i dont know if its a confidence thing but when ive tried to talk to him, he looks at me like im a total dick and sez hardly a word.

Yet other players ive met, Richards, Sturridge, Onuhoa, Ish Miller, Kelvin Ethuhu, Boyata, Gelson Fernandez,SWP, lescott, Shaun Goater,Carlo Nash, John Barnes, Nic Anelka, all nice as pie, and treat you like a fan. Yeah I know thats braggin abit. Mind you these guys werent pissed out there head.

Oh nic Anelka, I didnt really talk to, i just gave him the thumb in this restraunt, and he did it back...Safe

1.who would be daft enough to buy him?

2.why should he leave?

hes got a contract which pays him a regular wage

he would be daft to leave

Invisible_Goat said:
I've seen this guy a few times in town, I even saw him out after his short comeback. When he came on for a minute a couple of seasons ago, where he got the ball and did a little turn and passed it then the whistle blew.

He looked fat, and i dont know if its a confidence thing but when ive tried to talk to him, he looks at me like im a total dick and sez hardly a word.

Yet other players ive met, Richards, Sturridge, Onuhoa, Ish Miller, Kelvin Ethuhu, Boyata, Gelson Fernandez,SWP, lescott, Shaun Goater,Carlo Nash, John Barnes, Nic Anelka, all nice as pie, and treat you like a fan. Yeah I know thats braggin abit. Mind you these guys werent pissed out there head.

Oh nic Anelka, I didnt really talk to, i just gave him the thumb in this restraunt, and he did it back...Safe

Are you a stalker?

MATCITY said:

2.why should he leave?

He would be daft to leave but he gets no stick from taking money from us for no return, yet other players do and they get slated.

MATCITY said:

2.why should he leave?

Obviously he won't leave as he's being paid thousands of pounds whilst doing fuck all. I was reading an old man city magazine from Christmas 2010 and in an interview he said he was looking to get back to playing football in '2-3 weeks'. This didn't happen and he should just be released now IMO.
I agree with the poster above, he does seem to look a little on the large side, maybe because he's been out for so long

How is being injured his fault you dick.

People go on about the lad having a drink, but this had nothing to do with his injuries.

People want players to be loyal, but why should they be, when fans like yourself show no loyalty to them when they are on hard times.

He doesn't like being injured and I bet he would love to be playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.