Michael Johnson.....

80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
It's not that sad when you consider hi much we have paid him to sit on his arse fir the last god knows how many years. I wish I could feel sad for him but then I think about him getting pissed up and crashing cars whilst over the limit when he could easily afford a taxi

People with psychological problems quite often behave irrationally. I think it is a sad reflection on many who find it fun to take the piss in order to make themselves feel better.

He had the world at his feet and a great talent. Who knows what we would do if we had that and it was curtailed by injuries whilst having oodles of money in our pockets and being surrounded by hangers on.

Who says he's got psychological problems ? He could just be a dickhead

bobmcfc said:
80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
It's not that sad when you consider hi much we have paid him to sit on his arse fir the last god knows how many years. I wish I could feel sad for him but then I think about him getting pissed up and crashing cars whilst over the limit when he could easily afford a taxi

People with psychological problems quite often behave irrationally. I think it is a sad reflection on many who find it fun to take the piss in order to make themselves feel better.

He had the world at his feet and a great talent. Who knows what we would do if we had that and it was curtailed by injuries whilst having oodles of money in our pockets and being surrounded by hangers on.

You may be more qualified than I to assess that.

bobmcfc said:
80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:

A fair question, but why should material wealth bar a person from compassion?

80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
80s Shorts said:

I can Suss a dickhead from a mile away ;)

-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm --

johnny on the spot said:
bobmcfc said:
80s Shorts said:

A fair question, but why should material wealth bar a person from compassion?

He won't even have wealth soon and then he will realise what a tit he's been. I could try compassion if he'd drunk drove once then tried like heck to turn it around. Nobody on here would be screaming for lee Hughes or luke McCormack would they ? And just because he got away without hurting anyone this time doesn't mean he didn't do a very stupid stupid thing that could have gone very very badly

80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
80s Shorts said:

your the one who's saying he's got psychological problems. the evidence is pointing towards

2vkxnki.jpg

Anyway, my great uncle was knocked down and killed by a drunk on Eccles new road many moons ago. I can't have sympathy for a repeat offender no matter how hard done by he feels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.