Michael le Vell (Kevin Webster)

Swales lives said:
Oh I really want to spill the beans on this one. I was ITK back in Oct 2011 when it first came out.
This c•nt deserves all he gets. Granada hang your heads in shame.

PM?

Swales lives said:
Oh I really want to spill the beans on this one. I was ITK back in Oct 2011 when it first came out.

Come on then swales .. what do you know?? i hope this fucker does time (if its true)

Swales lives said:
Best not to mate.
Let's face it these showbiz circles have had the wagons round for years.
Looks like the lot will be torched in the next few years.

TCIB said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
TCIB said:
One for each rag title. Thank fuck they've taken him out of circulation before the end of the season.

Little timmy's arsehole will be pleased to know this.

Bollocks Swales tell us the score bud, Granada hid it to save their own embarrassment ?

Well Granada came out in support of him - would stand by him, the cast members spoke well of him. I won't go into detail for obvious reasons. All I will say is, there may be 19 charges, but they are all against the same victim.

Shamefull stuff that Swales, i hope some fuckers heads roll for this.

To much of this now, by that i mean every sod with influence/power is looking after numero uno.
I do get that but it's gone to far now, cushty life at all costs, even at the expense of a kids innocence.
I'd smack the shit out of the execs who must have known if i ever saw them in the street.

In fact, i'm gonna find out who they were :D

He is an evil bastard though ofc but those hiding/obfuscating should be held just as responsible for hiding it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.