Michael Olise

if we really would go for another winger then my preference would be

Bakayoko
Is taylor made for Premier League physically, can hold the ball well, good playmaking, can take his man on. has a very big upside, still very RAW and is the same project player as Doku and can play only one position - right

then Olise
I see him as a United player more and more and they are lacking in winger department so i think they will throw a bag on him, and he mostly will be injured yearly by looks of things, he's hammy can not sustain full season it seems.

then Savio

Main issue for me is that he is quite small build and i feel that Prem defenders will just cover him easily and he still needs more game time, i think he will go back to Girona next season and still

if we really would go for another winger then my preference would be

Bakayoko
Is taylor made for Premier League physically, can hold the ball well, good playmaking, can take his man on. has a very big upside, still very RAW and is the same project player as Doku and can play only one position - right

then Olise
I see him as a United player more and more and they are lacking in winger department so i think they will throw a bag on him, and he mostly will be injured yearly by looks of things, he's hammy can not sustain full season it seems.

then Savio

Main issue for me is that he is quite small build and i feel that Prem defenders will just cover him easily and he still needs more game time, i think he will go back to Girona next season and still

Kvaradona all day for me.

Beautiful footballer. I don't think he's at our level but who knows. A part of me wants him, Eze and Wharton to stay and see what Glasner can do with that team.

Smooth as silk.

Absolutely shits on the likes of Nunes.

I reckon Arsenal will be all over him.
You think Olise would start over Saka? No chance they spend big on a RW this summer.

I think Arsenal will try and strengthen their midfield by going after Guimares.

Out of the top clubs I think Liverpool or Newcastle are most likely. Liverpool will need a Salah replacement soon, though maybe Slot will look towards the Netherlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.