Michael Schumacher: Condition "not good"

Are you sure GDM? I’ve skied past the rock he hit a couple of times and if he was going as fast as he normally did, it’s a miracle he’s still alive. It’s far enough off the piste that he must have been pretty out of control to have hit it.
I thought it was, but I won’t be dying in a ditch about being right. Certainly Richardson’s was.

Poor guy, Arguably the best ever. Not a huge fan of driving but he was vicious and a winner. I always enjoy seeing sporting greats live til they are old and wallow in their success.
He was a winner, but every team he drove for was caught cheating and that manoeuvre of deliberately ramming Hill in an attempt to put him out of the race was disgraceful

Such a shame. On the plus side, if he's given them enough to go off to stay alive for so long, and new techniques that are more effective are being developed then it will have wider benefit too.

He and Natasha Richardson are probably why I'll never bother going skiing.

Skiing is great, it really is.

The key thing is neither had helmets on and it’s now very much the norm, with talk of some resorts making it compulsory in the future.

When I first went 16-17 years ago nobody had them but only the really young toddlers in ski school, fast forward now I didn’t see a single person without a helmet when I went to Austria at the beginning of this year.

Skiing is great, it really is.

The key thing is neither had helmets on and it’s now very much the norm, with talk of some resorts making it compulsory in the future.

When I first went 16-17 years ago nobody had them but only the really young toddlers in ski school, fast forward now I didn’t see a single person without a helmet when I went to Austria at the beginning of this year.
MS was wearing a helmet I believe. It had a gopro or similar attached which apparently caused the helmet to fracture upon impact.
Given that this is from memory it is possible that I am wrong but I don't think so.

MS was wearing a helmet I believe. It had a gopro or similar attached which apparently caused the helmet to fracture upon impact.
Given that this is from memory it is possible that I am wrong but I don't think so.

Ah I always thought he didn’t.

Just looked it up and you’re right mate.

They did say it probably saved his life though.

People shouldn’t let it put them off, I’ve never seriously injured myself and I’ve been maybe 15-20 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.