Michelle Mone

I'm getting Amber Heard and Heather Mills, vibes, from this one.
I’m getting chicken and egg vibes.
which comes first - incredible greed or incredible stupidity?
A very successful businesswoman who made a fortune through legitimate means married to another extremely wealthy business man, neither of whom need the money, end up looking rather dim and avaricious at the taxpayers’ expense.
Business and personal reputations fecked because of……..incredible greed and incredible stupidity.

I’m getting chicken and egg vibes.
which comes first - incredible greed or incredible stupidity?
A very successful businesswoman who made a fortune through legitimate means married to another extremely wealthy business man, neither of whom need the money, end up looking rather dim and avaricious at the taxpayers’ expense.
Business and personal reputations fecked because of……..incredible greed and incredible stupidity.
I can't remember the exact quote I read from their interview, but it was something along the lines of "privileged position to be able to make money" that made me want to vomit.
Smacked of their being so up their own arses, and looking down on the rest of us, that I wanted to scream at their sheer smug bastardness (I don't think that's a word, but it should be).

I can't remember the exact quote I read from their interview, but it was something along the lines of "privileged position to be able to make money" that made me want to vomit.
Smacked of their being so up their own arses, and looking down on the rest of us, that I wanted to scream at their sheer smug bastardness (I don't think that's a word, but it should be).
Yeah it was him that said that, turned my stomach too.

Vile smug little shite
I've mentioned earlier in this thread my previous experience of him, close up, he's a horrible man, typical wealthy twat with no conscience, hope he falls a long way even though he'll always maintain his lavish lifestyle, all relative though. Disgraceful couple, well matched.

I've mentioned earlier in this thread my previous experience of him, close up, he's a horrible man, typical wealthy twat with no conscience, hope he falls a long way even though he'll always maintain his lavish lifestyle, all relative though. Disgraceful couple, well matched.
Thanks for sharing your experience. And yeah, he is a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.