Mick Hucknall

Tell you something about this ****. One New Year’s Eve about 30 years ago we went out to Home club. Everyone was off their tits having a great night and this prick was walking around the place on his own carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He was trying to schmooze the best looking girls in our party by offering them a glass and, fair play to them, they weren’t having any of it. He was a walking cliche, a shallow cheeseball.

One of his finest concerts ever and recorded live at the grand theatre Havana 2005. Yes, yes, I know it's forum trendy to be Hucknaphobic, but the good thing is that no one off here will ever know wether or not you had a cheeky lickle listen in to these beautiful tracks.

It's the same with the Daily Mail, anyone who's anyone off of here reads it with it being free to air and a right riveting read for sure. We know this defacto, as it's quoted many times by the luvies as they trot out their Moon ablutions.

Sing to them Michael!

Two tracks as he's special .. this ones called you make me smile. Indeed!

What a load of shit. That voice has been like nails on a blackboard to me ever since I first heard holding back the fucking years and long before I knew he was a rag.

It's in the name of his band Simply Red. I don't know if this refered to his Barnet. I met the cnut years ago in Barca Castlfield he is a red twat. Also he was an arrogant ****. Did he own that bar?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.